Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I think he’d make a better Riddler, but I’ll wait to see the final product before I pass judgment.

He might be better suited to Two-Face but I'm sure he'll pull it off.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As long as they don't make him a pretty boy Penguin.
    This.

I mean I don't want him to be like Batman Returns sloppy, but I don't want Penguin to be a model. I feel that Penguin to be rotund yet aristocratic looking, I mean the nickname "Penguin" has to make sense...some modern more slender versions make me wonder why the character is called Penguin in the first place as they don't look like the bird at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    This.

I mean I don't want him to be like Batman Returns sloppy, but I don't want Penguin to be a model. I feel that Penguin to be rotund yet aristocratic looking, I mean the nickname "Penguin" has to make sense...some modern more slender versions make me wonder why the character is called Penguin in the first place as they don't look like the bird at all.
    Real penguins aren't fat though. No fatter than most birds capable of flight. The more distinguishing characteristics are the tuxedo and the long beak. And the waddling walk.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Real penguins aren't fat though. No fatter than most birds capable of flight. The more distinguishing characteristics are the tuxedo and the long beak. And the waddling walk.

Their barrel shaped proportions definitely would look odd on a human. Most regularly shaped people wouldn't be compared to a penguin.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

There is a part of me that is hoping his Penguin goes full Bullseye and we get a completely over the top, campy cartoon villain.

Affleck's Daredevil may not have been the best but damn was Farrell was entertaining.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!