Mighty Member

Default Year of the Villain for people who likes it

I know some of you hate it.But this is a Thread who likes it.for the whole story with the man who laugh's and Batman and Superman with the infected

Incredible Member

Is there an actual story for it? Lex has been giving favors out but what’s the goal again?

Mighty Member

Lex and DC's villains gaining a major victory over the good guys and gals is an interesting concept that I hope is explored a little more than it would otherwise.

I can't say much for the main story. I'm reading the Justice League Doom War stuff since the JSA is in it but it's not doing a ton for me. I gave the first two issues of Batman/Superman a go and it was better than I expected it to be, though.

That said the one-shots have been pretty solid so far. The Riddler and Black Adam ones were very good and the Black Mask and Sinestro ones weren't that bad either. Very much on board for the one-shots.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

I'm not reading the main 'year of the villain event' in it's entirety, but so far what's happening in Batgirl is really fascinating! Oracle isn't a villain, not in the traditional sense, more of a misguided child who cannot fathom why she was abandoned. Granted, the problem is that she hasn't actually stopped to listen to Babs' reasoning, so can't start 'growing' the necessary empathy to reason it out, but she's so meticulously cunning! It's heart-breaking, actually, to see how far she's willing to go to cut at Babs' core, but with how highly she speaks of her time as Oracle I've no doubt attitudes are going to be eventually reconciled...I just hope Frankie's ok! (Also, I love Cecil Castelluci for not forgetting Frankie and using her as a nearly-main player <3 )

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

There were some good issues and some weren't that good but not bad either. From what I have read, It maybe not an epic story arc, But still interesting. Worth reading but not some story arc not to be missed
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)