Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 131
  1. #16
    Fantastic Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Thank you. They'd be more recurring antagonists than solo book material.
    Well dang it, i’d have to collect all their appearances, and hope they got a mini series down the road, to cut ties maybe, w. whoever’s pulling their strings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    THE ZODIAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I notice a majority of these characters have or had corporate affiliations.
    Ha, that’s true; if that wasn’t intentional, it sure worked out well!

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I notice a majority of these characters have or had corporate affiliations.
    it's intentional. you only gain membership in this Zodiac by having resources ex. wealth, influence, business ties, political allies, etc.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  3. #18
    Fantastic Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Your concepts are great, man.

  4. #19
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    7,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's intentional. you only gain membership in this Zodiac by having resources ex. wealth, influence, business ties, political allies, etc.
    That actually works. Is your version of the Zodiac a version of the Illuminati? (Not the Marvel version, but closer to the real-world conspiracy theory.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #20
    Mighty Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Your concepts are great, man.
    Agreed.

    Always thought ZODIAC had potential.

    I would love it if they were brought back somehow, and became a serious threat for the entire Marvel Universe.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 11-11-2019 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Made a correction.

  6. #21
    Fantastic Member edpower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    410

    Default

    The All New All-Winners Squad:

    Cardiac
    Superpro
    Persuasion (aka Purple Girl)
    She-Thing
    Slapstick
    Adam-X
    Eel (from S.U.R.F https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Eel_(Surf)_(Earth-616))
    Sepulchre
    Deathcry

    Funded by Kal-AOL
    Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:

    Santa vs Dracula OGN:
    https://www.comixology.com/Santa-vs-...l-comic/258724

    http://www.amazon.com/Santa-vs-Dracu.../dp/0988226316

    My Cage comic strip:
    http://www.gocomics.com/mycage

    https://www.patreon.com/mycage

    Thanks!

  7. #22
    Fantastic Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    445

    Default

    ^^^LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed.

    Always thought ZODIAC had potential.

    I would love it if they were brought back somehow, and became a serious threat for the entire Marvel Universe.
    Heck yeah; this is the kind of idea that really harkens back to the slow burn 70s stories that would build book by book until fans started to connect the dots and questions would start to pop up in the letters pages.

  8. #23
    Fantastic Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    445

    Default





    Last edited by Riv86672; 11-12-2019 at 04:16 AM.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That actually works. Is your version of the Zodiac a version of the Illuminati? (Not the Marvel version, but closer to the real-world conspiracy theory.)
    there are definitely similarities in how they operate. they are basically trying to be the behind the curtains rulers of the world. because it's a marvel team, they are of course looking to control the superhuman community as well. they might stage a political uprising to provide cover for other villainous operation. with this large a group, they can easily keep the self-described heroes from operating effectively simply by overwhelming them with threats. but there's also more mundane stuff like buying off politicians. if the SHRA returns in some form, it will be because of their influence. it's what is already in place (there's already a cabal of business villains; Agger, Fisk, Stane, Cross, Harada, etc) but on a larger scale. that's why i added Sinclair Abbott aka Spymaster. and i'm undecided on who Scorpio would be. i guess it could be Jacob Fury again. i was looking for someone who was knowledgeable about spycraft and as ambitious as old Nick Fury.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 11-12-2019 at 07:15 AM.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  10. #25
    Fantastic Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    445

    Default

    ^^^ooh I love it when there’s backstory...!
    You made my day

  11. #26
    Fantastic Member Cap808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In the middle of the sea
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Being born and raised here in Hawaii, I have to say I dig your team, and the premise is amazing - especially the details about Mettle. Any room for Havok? I believe that he was supposedly raised here.



    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post





  12. #27

    Default

    Star Sign from the Pointmen (50 state initiative) is also Hawaiian, irrc. i wonder if Devil Slayer stuck around.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  13. #28
    Fantastic Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Being born and raised here in Hawaii, I have to say I dig your team, and the premise is amazing - especially the details about Mettle. Any room for Havok? I believe that he was supposedly raised here.
    Thanks!
    I was stationed in Hawaii for 3 years, best 3 years of my Army career!
    And, if this were an ongoing book, man, Havok would for sure make an appearance, he’s my favorite Summers brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Star Sign from the Pointmen (50 state initiative) is also Hawaiian, irrc. i wonder if Devil Slayer stuck around.
    We’d see these characters again, in a story that focused on Stingray. My version didn’t take the team’s disbanding all that well, which he’s still dealing with as leader of this team!

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Thanks!
    I was stationed in Hawaii for 3 years, best 3 years of my Army career!
    And, if this were an ongoing book, man, Havok would for sure make an appearance, he’s my favorite Summers brother.

    We’d see these characters again, in a story that focused on Stingray. My version didn’t take the team’s disbanding all that well, which he’s still dealing with as leader of this team!
    cool. glad to see people remembering that about Havok.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  15. #30
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Star Sign from the Pointmen (50 state initiative) is also Hawaiian, irrc. i wonder if Devil Slayer stuck around.
    Druid aka Sebastian Druid is another Hawaiian native. Kid Kaiju lived there for awhile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •