Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 1,861 to 1,869 of 1869

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Yeah 3D-Man’s pretty cool!

I like Russian heroes, so using Darkstar was fun.

As for Ahura, it’s copy/paste time…:
    Quasi-Sonic Scream: Ahura possessed a powerful quasi-sonic scream. He can mentally harness ambient electron and particle energies to generate powerful sonic screams.

Evil-Eye: Ahura's powers later evolved, and he now possesses a powerful psionic "evil eye" which can instantly kill any creature he stares at.

Particle Manipulation and Absorption: Ahura can absorb, generate and manipulate vast amounts of raw power for various effects. He has vast control over both matter and or energy, quite possibly on a quantum level. Ahura can even control and alter reality at a certain degree.

Energy Absorption: Ahura is capable of absorbing various types of energy for the purpose of temporarily enhancing his own physical attributes. His energy absorption abilities allow him to generate protective force-fields or destructive energy blasts.

Psionic Abilities: Ahura is able to sense surrounding area. Ahura is capable to read minds of other people as well as animals, and is able to sense the presence or approach of other Inhumans, and even determine their intentions. It is unclear whether he could sense other superhumans or normal people.

Splitting of Soul: Ahura can split his soul to create psychic phantoms. While he can only create four at once, the future version of himself was able to create an entire army.
    The last one is probably his most interesting ability and works as a good metaphor for his upbringing.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    The last one is probably his most interesting ability and works as a good metaphor for his upbringing.
    ^^^Nice catch, yeah.

MAJOR VICTORY
    Vance Astro quested for, found, and now wields Captain America’s mighty Shield.

A-SENTIENCE
    An AI program that is the sum of Tony Stark’s intellect a thousand years removed.

WODEN THORSON
    Old King Thor’s headstrong but good hearted son, proven worthy of mighty Mjölnir.

These are The Avengers Big Three (Thousand).

Not sure who they’d recruit to fill out their ranks…

MAJOR VICTORY

A-SENTIENCE
    An AI program that is the sum of Tony Stark’s intellect a thousand years removed.

WODEN THORSON
    Old King Thor’s headstrong but good hearted son, proven worthy of mighty Mjölnir.

Yondu works as a Hawkeye analogue and Skaar could fill in for his father.

MAJOR VICTORY

A-SENTIENCE

WODEN THORSON

Woden is an odd name choice, why that one? the Reigning use Magni because that's actually what one of Thor's sons was named in the myths.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Woden is an odd name choice, why that one? the Reigning use Magni because that's actually what one of Thor's sons was named in the myths.
    Woden was the name of Thor's son from the 90s Guardians of the Galaxy comic (the one set in the 31st century) although the picture here looks like the Heroes Reborn Thor was used.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Woden was the name of Thor's son from the 90s Guardians of the Galaxy comic (the one set in the 31st century) although the picture here looks like the Heroes Reborn Thor was used.
    ^^^The 90s Guardians of the Galaxy comic Woden is who I’m using (as he, Vance, and Tony’s AI are all contemporaries).

I gave him a redesign using the Heroes Reborn Look because none of the art Woden is featured in matched up w. my other pics, and I actually like the HR costume.

I do that occasionally. It’s anal I know, but I like my pics to be a certain way!

MAJOR VICTORY

A-SENTIENCE

WODEN THORSON

Krugarr could fill the Scarlet Witch slot if you want an existing mystic from the time period...
    if he's still alive in this time period, Norrin Radd could be their Quicksilver... if not him, there's bound to still be some variation of the Nova Corps around, you could also do a "Nova3000" character for the speedster slot... 3rd option, combining those two ideas, would be if Frankie Raye was still alive...
    Bug could bring some Microverse/Quantum Realm tech along with him and assume the Ant-Man slot (this should be feasible if the Micronauts' home dimension connects to all points in time like it's MCU equivalent does)... either that, or, Arcturus and Marionette together in the Ant-Man/Wasp dynamic
    few ideas off the top of my head, if you want them. sometimes I'm better at adding my ideas to others' than I am at coming up with my own lol.

this could shape up to be Marvel's version of that Justice League 3000 title DC had for a minute there...
    Last edited by Aarkus; Yesterday at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    Krugarr could fill the Scarlet Witch slot if you want an existing mystic from the time period...
    if he's still alive in this time period, Norrin Radd could be their Quicksilver... if not him, there's bound to still be some variation of the Nova Corps around, you could also do a "Nova3000" character for the speedster slot... 3rd option, combining those two ideas, would be if Frankie Raye was still alive...
    Bug could bring some Microverse/Quantum Realm tech along with him and assume the Ant-Man slot (this should be feasible if the Micronauts' home dimension connects to all points in time like it's MCU equivalent does)... either that, or, Arcturus and Marionette together in the Ant-Man/Wasp dynamic
    few ideas off the top of my head, if you want them. sometimes I'm better at adding my ideas to others' than I am at coming up with my own lol.

this could shape up to be Marvel's version of that Justice League 3000 title DC had for a minute there...
    ^^^Damn, that’s some good stuff there!
    I was j/k about them recruiting a team but now I may follow up on it, thanks Aarkus!

And yes, sometimes I read someone else’s build and it makes me want to add to it, so I know what you mean.