Page 23 of 127 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I -thought- I remembered that name from somewhere!
    Thinking of using her for different build.
    Toni Ho definitely needs more love. She was one of my favorites in Al Ewing's New/U.S. Avengers.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Toni Ho definitely needs more love. She was one of my favorites in Al Ewing's New/U.S. Avengers.
    She seems hella interesting, and has some skills.
    I could see her being a great supporting character for Captain America or Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

who's in the middle? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    who's in the middle? just curious.
    His name is Frost, he was created by PAD/Dale Keown and appeared in Incredible Hulk 395, 396. He’s the only black Marvel character w. ice powers I’m aware of.

Dad Squad

Reed Richards
    Hank Pym
    Black Bolt
    Scott Summers
    Luke Cage
    Banshee (sean)

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Dad Squad

Reed Richards
    Hank Pym
    Black Bolt
    Scott Summers
    Luke Cage
    Banshee (sean)
    Which one of them gets to make all (or most of) the dad jokes?

Astonishing Member

I would do a comic about the characters with no super powers or minimal ones like Daredevil, Iron Fist, Black Widow, Mockingbird, Hawkeye, Moonknight etc. And call it The Regulars.

They just all get together once a month and go beat up gangsters and thugs. And complain about the egos of the supers.

ALPHA FLIGHT:
    - Stay close to what the original team was - would just add Witchfire, who is trying to redeem and learn through Shaman. Create some tension between guest appearances by Talisman, that her father is spending time trying to teach Witchfire, and had failed his own daughter in the past.

Vindicator (Mac)
    Snowbird
    Shaman
    Sasquatch
    Witchfire
    Marinna
    Puck

EXCALIBUR:
    Nightcrawler
    Captain Britian
    Meggan
    Shadowcat
    Prestige (Rachel Summers)
    Cerise
    Khaos
    Just because Khaos appeared in the 1993 Excalibur Annual and was offered a membership on the team; I’d have him come back around asking for their help getting back to Irth, his home plane. Unlocking some magical things Captain Britain has access to, the team would travel to Irth and make battle and break the barrier, but the world would be vastly different from what Khaos remembers (time and space having moved differently) and he feels like a stranger, and decides to return with Excalibur to Earth, and becomes a part of the team permanently.

GENERATION X:
    Krokoa solves a lot of my original problems... but...

Sync
    Skin
    Husk
    Penance
    Chamber
    Sunspot doesn’t do too much with the team; he’s actually the financial backer. He discovers that a mutant has been detected, and when he sends the team (with Husk as the leader, taking up lessons from her brother Cannonball), they discover that Sync is still alive; and that his power synced with another mutant (who could heal) that brought him back from death. He has no memories, which is why he’s been off the radar, and eventually gets his memories restored. They later find Skin is also alive, having survived his killing due to his excessive skin, his skin was never actually punctured, but he was believed to have been killed.

THE NEW MUTANTS:
    Moonstar
    Blindfold
    Dust
    Rockslide
    Mamga
    X-23
    Caliban
    Caliban is there to track potential new mutants that are appearing. Moonstar is the leader, who slowly sees the re-emergence of her original mutant powers. Mamga is there to try to rediscover herself and make things right. X-23 joins the team because she’s been through so much and wants to make sure the younger generation of mutants is ready for the war ahead.

X-FORCE:
    Cannonball
    Shatterstar
    Adam-X
    Random
    Warpath
    Siryn
    Ariel
    The team would recruit Ariel (from Fallen Angels) to help them track down Lila Cheney who they learn the Shi’ar are holding. This gets Adam’s attention, who has some questions for the Shi’ar so he tags along. Random is hired on as some additional fire power as a mercenary when the team can’t get a hold of Cable. The fight with the Shi’ar leads to the fact that Adam is the son of D’Ken (and Katherine Summers) and the rightful heir to the throne. Adam’s not even sure he wants it, and Gladiator struggles with his vow to the throne (having even served D’Ken) and the idea of a “half breed” sitting on the throne. Now I realize, base on the cast of characters I picked, the book would not sell well, but this is what I’d want to do with it before being shuffled off the book for someone else to revamp my run.

X-FACTOR:
    Havok
    Polaris
    Mutliple Man
    Wolfsbane
    Guido
    Aurora
    Dazzler
    It’s pretty close to the classic X-Factor team that Peter David pulled together, originally. However, I would place Aurora here; as she’s come to X-Factor to seek help locating a former teammate (and according to continuity, a lover), Wildchild. He’s disappeared, and there’s a mystery behind it, so she’s here for the ride. Dazzler is brought on, because she wants to pick Guido’s brain about Lila Cheney and all of her (interdimensional) success as a musician.

X-MEN:
    Storm
    Pixie
    Wolverine
    Mimic
    Colossus
    Bishop
    Northstar
    This is the hit’em hard version of the X-Men. They’ve got the rougher edge and don’t always see eye to eye with Cyclop’s version of the Uncanny X-Men. They would often compete and bump into each other, fighting villains (X-Men using Pixie to teleport, while Uncanny uses Magik).

UNCANNY X-MEN:
    Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Gambit
    Rogue
    Jubilee
    Psylocke
    Magik
    This is the classic/popular team; they’re softer edge than the X-Men, trying to make sure everything’s done right, and through Scott’s vision of what Professor Xavier hoped to achieve. The other X-Men believe in the Dream as well, but also know, sometimes you have to not only bend – but break – the rules.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    I would do a comic about the characters with no super powers or minimal ones like Daredevil, Iron Fist, Black Widow, Mockingbird, Hawkeye, Moonknight etc. And call it The Regulars.

They just all get together once a month and go beat up gangsters and thugs. And complain about the egos of the supers.
    I swear I’ve read a book like this before ...!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Which one of them gets to make all (or most of) the dad jokes?

I guess Luke or Sean the others have the proverbial stick a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post

I would take out Fist maybe Shang or Colleen Wing?

Rick Jones could be their home base guy.

I guess Luke or Sean the others have the proverbial stick a lot of time.
    Sounds fair enough.

A martial arts version of The Warriors Three.
    Fat Cobra would be the loud, jovial one. The Cat, an ex mercenary and spy, would be the dashing ladies man. Temugin isnt grim per say, but he'd be the serious one of the group.

Astonishing Member

I would take out Fist maybe Shang or Colleen Wing?

Rick Jones could be their home base guy.

Oh I have no set roster. I just think it would be fun if they had the right writers. They could form of the basis of being tired of dealing with superheroes with super egos who are out of touch. And they could go have a chip on their shoulders and even deal with super powered threats, but half of them end up in the hospital after some missions Here come the Regulars