Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 1980

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Ahura forms his own team and modeled it after the FF.

Ahura
    Iso
    Dinu of the Royal Guard
    Neifi of the royal guard
    ^^^Thats a powerful effing team, wow!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

VULCAN (Superman)
    Because he’s powerful af, and has a space connection. Plus he looks great in a cape!

PHANTOM BATS OF TWELVE MINDS (Batman)
    He’s a bat, man. Given a second chance at life he’s doing the redemption thing.

MAGIK (Wonder Woman)
    She has a Wonder Woman-esque look to her when drawn by some artists.

KID OMEGA (Green Lantern)
    Quentin Quire uses his powers to make cool looking constructs, which struck me as a GL quality.

SPEED (Flash)
    Was going to use Quicksilver, but went w. Speed so he and Quentin could be the two young guys on the team.

WASHOUT (Aquaman)
    He’s basically Hydro-Man. With chronic bed wetting as part of his origin he’s kind of a joke character, which lines up w. some versions of Aquaman.

FORGE (Cyborg)
    I went for the low hanging fruit here, I admit! I like Forge though, and he’s great on a team.
    Not bad. Speed and Kid Omega/Quentin Quire on the same team as "the two young guys" gives me the same vibe as Wally West Flash and Kyle Rayner Green Lantern in Grant Morrison's JLA.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

VULCAN (Superman)
    Because he’s powerful af, and has a space connection. Plus he looks great in a cape!

PHANTOM BATS OF TWELVE MINDS (Batman)
    He’s a bat, man. Given a second chance at life he’s doing the redemption thing.

MAGIK (Wonder Woman)
    She has a Wonder Woman-esque look to her when drawn by some artists.

KID OMEGA (Green Lantern)
    Quentin Quire uses his powers to make cool looking constructs, which struck me as a GL quality.

SPEED (Flash)
    Was going to use Quicksilver, but went w. Speed so he and Quentin could be the two young guys on the team.

WASHOUT (Aquaman)
    He’s basically Hydro-Man. With chronic bed wetting as part of his origin he’s kind of a joke character, which lines up w. some versions of Aquaman.

FORGE (Cyborg)
    I went for the low hanging fruit here, I admit! I like Forge though, and he’s great on a team.
    It works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Not bad. Speed and Kid Omega/Quentin Quire on the same team as "the two young guys" gives me the same vibe as Wally West Flash and Kyle Rayner Green Lantern in Grant Morrison's JLA.
    ^^^Thats what I was going for, yes!

It works for me.
    ^^^Thank you!

^^^Thats a powerful effing team, wow!
    Ahura has his own take on what the First Foundation of Inhumans would be like. Its meant to be an inverse as these 4 are practically strangers. They know of each other but not each other.

Hard to think of a good name but would like to see another take on a X-Men/Avengers team line up but under a new title instead of Uncanny Avengers. Lots of charters to choose from but would go possible with a line up like this.

The Valiant:

Beast
    Black Widow
    Colossus
    Iceman
    Spider-Man
    Wonder Man

would be the top team in the MU even ahead of the Avengers & X-Men.

Ahura has his own take on what the First Foundation of Inhumans would be like. Its meant to be an inverse as these 4 are practically strangers. They know of each other but not each other.
    ^^^Having them develop that rapport, trust, and effective team dynamic would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    Hard to think of a good name but would like to see another take on a X-Men/Avengers team line up but under a new title instead of Uncanny Avengers. Lots of charters to choose from but would go possible with a line up like this.

The Valiant:

Beast
    Black Widow
    Colossus
    Iceman
    Spider-Man
    Wonder Man

^^^This being the top team would break the Internet! Do it!

The Valiant:

Beast
    Black Widow
    Colossus
    Iceman
    Spider-Man
    Wonder Man

How about the Vigilant?

^^^Thats what I was going for, yes!

^^^Thank you!
    Cool.

Nextwave 2.0

Assembled by Monica Rambeau after realizing drastic measures would be needed to end the Beyond Corporation's most sinister scheme yet, to effectively "hack" and thus rewrite reality into one more profitable for it, they're a mix of familiar and newer faces who've been similarly exploited and victimized by Beyond.

Ben Reilly: With his memory completely shot and his mind utterly scrambled by Beyond's attempts to reengineer him into their perfect mascot superhero, The Chasm Once and Formerly Known as Ben Reilly is out to dismantle Beyond the same way Beyond did him. He's incredibly volatile and unstable, though with the kind of power and vengeance he's able to bring to bear against the Beyond Corporation, he's an asset . . . if he can be kept on track.

Hallows' Eve: Originally known as Elizabeth Tyne and then choosing the alias Janine Godbe, a deal with the proverbial devil --- the Goblin Queen of Limbo, Madelyne Pryor --- has given Hallows' Eve more power than she could dream after a lifetime of powerlessness. Even so, her lingering love for The Chasm Formerly Known as Ben Reilly and her desire to see him healed from everything Beyond did to his mind have led her to join Monica Rambeau's anti-Beyond Corp squad, said love also being just about the only real lifeline Ben has to tether him to some semblance of stability.

Boom-Boom: Tabitha Smith is very good at blowing things up, with or without her mutant "time bombs," and since blowing up Beyond Corp is exactly what Monica Rambeau intends to do . . . that suits Tabitha just fine.

Machine Man: An attempted recruit for Beyond's Supervillain Development Unit, Aaron Stack has just as little love for Beyond as anyone else on this team, and his machine-based abilities make him a very valuable asset for infiltrating and subverting Beyond's machinery.

Elsa Bloodstone: A monster slayer par excellence, Elsa Bloodstone joins the new Nextwave for exactly that purpose --- to take down both the monsters created by Beyond, and the "human monsters" behind those creations.

Hornet: Originally known as the Prowler, Hobie Brown was also sought out for recruitment by Beyond Corp after they bought out the corrupt crowdfunding company Fairgray Pay he took over with the intent to reform it. Upon realizing the depths of Beyond's own corruption and evil, he became determined to take them down, too, though he'd question Monica's strategy in having The Chasm Formerly Known as Ben Reilly join them, both in terms of "Chasm's" mental stability and somewhat sour grapes over being thoroughly beaten by him when he was still (an increasingly unstable) "Spider-Man Beyond."

Ahura forms his own team and modeled it after the FF.

Ahura
    Iso
    Dinu of the Royal Guard
    Neifi of the royal guard
    I want this
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

The Valiant:

Beast
    Black Widow
    Colossus
    Iceman
    Spider-Man
    Wonder Man

Champions!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Cool.

Nextwave 2.0

Assembled by Monica Rambeau after realizing drastic measures would be needed to end the Beyond Corporation's most sinister scheme yet, to effectively "hack" and thus rewrite reality into one more profitable for it, they're a mix of familiar and newer faces who've been similarly exploited and victimized by Beyond.

Ben Reilly: With his memory completely shot and his mind utterly scrambled by Beyond's attempts to reengineer him into their perfect mascot superhero, The Chasm Once and Formerly Known as Ben Reilly is out to dismantle Beyond the same way Beyond did him. He's incredibly volatile and unstable, though with the kind of power and vengeance he's able to bring to bear against the Beyond Corporation, he's an asset . . . if he can be kept on track.

Hallows' Eve: Originally known as Elizabeth Tyne and then choosing the alias Janine Godbe, a deal with the proverbial devil --- the Goblin Queen of Limbo, Madelyne Pryor --- has given Hallows' Eve more power than she could dream after a lifetime of powerlessness. Even so, her lingering love for The Chasm Formerly Known as Ben Reilly and her desire to see him healed from everything Beyond did to his mind have led her to join Monica Rambeau's anti-Beyond Corp squad, said love also being just about the only real lifeline Ben has to tether him to some semblance of stability.

Boom-Boom: Tabitha Smith is very good at blowing things up, with or without her mutant "time bombs," and since blowing up Beyond Corp is exactly what Monica Rambeau intends to do . . . that suits Tabitha just fine.

Machine Man: An attempted recruit for Beyond's Supervillain Development Unit, Aaron Stack has just as little love for Beyond as anyone else on this team, and his machine-based abilities make him a very valuable asset for infiltrating and subverting Beyond's machinery.

Elsa Bloodstone: A monster slayer par excellence, Elsa Bloodstone joins the new Nextwave for exactly that purpose --- to take down both the monsters created by Beyond, and the "human monsters" behind those creations.

Hornet: Originally known as the Prowler, Hobie Brown was also sought out for recruitment by Beyond Corp after they bought out the corrupt crowdfunding company Fairgray Pay he took over with the intent to reform it. Upon realizing the depths of Beyond's own corruption and evil, he became determined to take them down, too, though he'd question Monica's strategy in having The Chasm Formerly Known as Ben Reilly join them, both in terms of "Chasm's" mental stability and somewhat sour grapes over being thoroughly beaten by him when he was still (an increasingly unstable) "Spider-Man Beyond."
    ^^^I like this updated roster!

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Champions!
    ^^^Ah dammit, I totally did not see that! Good catch!

^^^Having them develop that rapport, trust, and effective team dynamic would be cool.
    I want this
    Introducing the Forerunners...

Cool.

Nextwave 2.0

Cool take. I liked the Beyond corporation setup and wished they were villians in the Sonyverse.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; Yesterday at 08:07 AM.

^^^I like this updated roster!

^^^Ah dammit, I totally did not see that! Good catch!
    Introducing the Forerunners...

Cool take. I liked the Beyond corporation setup and wished they were villians in the Sonyverse.
    Thank you very much.

Champions!
    Oohh... the Champions? Hmm....

First a quick bit of background lore: several in-universe years ago there was a massive fight between supervillains lead by Doctor Destroyer, and the previous incarnation of the Champions(a much larger team) most of them DIED. So, the current team are mostly new recruits. Which gave me the idea to use mostly younger characters.

Armor - Defender (team leader, power armor)
    Hellion - Sapphire (energy bubble powers)
    Surge - Kinetic (super fast guy)
    Magik - Witchcraft (team magic user)
    Rockslide - Ironclad (super tough alien)
    Elixer - Nighthawk (team lunatic)