Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like this one, too.
    Thank you both.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Thank you both.
    You're very welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Team Phoenix based on Team Avatar from A:TLA, with some story liberties taken.

Hope Summers (Phoenix) - Aang
    Teenager who has great power and great responsibility thrust upon them as the new host of the Phoenix Force

Franklin Richards - Katara
    The superpowered half of a brother and sister dynamic duo

Valeria Richards - Sokka
    Nonpowered member of the group who makes up for it by being the 'idea girl'

Molly Hayes - Toph Beifong
    Pintsized powerhouse whose small stature belies her true strength

I couldn't think of any good equivalents for Suki, Zuko, and Azula.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    Team Phoenix based on Team Avatar from A:TLA, with some story liberties taken.

Hope Summers (Phoenix) - Aang
    Teenager who has great power and great responsibility thrust upon them as the new host of the Phoenix Force

Franklin Richards - Katara
    The superpowered half of a brother and sister dynamic duo

Valeria Richards - Sokka
    Nonpowered member of the group who makes up for it by being the 'idea girl'

Molly Hayes - Toph Beifong
    Pintsized powerhouse whose small stature belies her true strength

I couldn't think of any good equivalents for Suki, Zuko, and Azula.
    Pretty cool!
    It’s always fun to build off of cartoons.

Revisiting an old build, switching out some characters to make a Marvel version of The Authority.

Part Suicide Squad. Part Thunderbolts.
    One really long portmanteau.

Borderline Investigations: Blade, Dr. Voodoo, Debrii, Jackie McGee.

Sinister Web of the Spider-Women

Not so much a team as a story of the interwoven fate of...

Jessica Drew
    Julia and Rachel Carpenter
    Anya Corazon
    Mattie Franklin
    Cindy Moon
    Andi Benton

and more!

-Pav, who would lean into the supernatural vibe...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Sinister Web of the Spider-Women

Not so much a team as a story of the interwoven fate of...

Jessica Drew
    Julia and Rachel Carpenter
    Anya Corazon
    Mattie Franklin
    Cindy Moon
    Andi Benton

and more!

-Pav, who would lean into the supernatural vibe...
    I like that one. Very much. And considering that Rachel should be in her early teens by now . . . I'd like to see her as the new Arachne, with Anya as Arana again. As for Mattie . . . well, if Charlotte Witter could come out of her coma after all those years in the 2019 Marvel Comics Presents series, why not bring Mattie back, but for real this time?

Prowlers

After being screwed over on a heist job, Aaron Davis finds himself turning to an unlikely ally in the form of Hobie Brown, the original Prowler.

Incredible Member

The Avengers:

Leader-Spider-Man (Peter Parker) Does this sound like a bad idea even to Peter? Yes,it does! But he's determined to make it work since he's been around so long and has never helmed a team on a regular basis and to try and do as much good as possible to make up for that fatal mistake he feels cost his Uncle Ben his life all those years ago.

Hawkeye-(Clint Barton) Second in command. A valuable ally as he's been where Peter has been and is,of course,an experienced Avenger/superhero/criminal.

She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters) Fun loving muscle of the group and legal counsel.

Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) After past mistakes,is trying to prove she can still be a magical force for good.

Photon (Monica Rambeau) Another former leader. Powers include flight,super-speed and energy blasts,etc.

Darkhawk (Chris Powell) Chris is skilled in Kendo and an unidentified branch of Karate. Briefly worked with the West Coast Avengers. A former cop like his father.
    The Darkhawk armor is advanced Shi'Ar tech combined with magic giving the user various super powers.

The Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) Even though she enjoys being the Wasp,she joins to learn more how to help from working in the lab and with inventions much like her father,Hank Pym.
    Last edited by Brian Adkins; 04-25-2021 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    let's see: I recognize Brian, Kelsey... Banshee/Siryn, Meggan, and Dr. Druid (?), but that's it. Who are the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Prowlers

After being screwed over on a heist job, Aaron Davis finds himself turning to an unlikely ally in the form of Hobie Brown, the original Prowler.
    I like that idea. It's about time Hobie, even if he's now going by Hornet according to his part in King in Black: Planet of the Symbiotes, met Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Adkins View Post
    The Avengers:

Leader-Spider-Man (Peter Parker) Does this sound like a bad idea even to Peter? Yes,it does! But he's determined to make it work since he's been around so long and has never helmed a team on a regular basis and to try and do as much good as possible to make up for that fatal mistake he feels cost his Uncle Ben his life all those years ago.

Hawkeye-(Clint Barton) Second in command. A valuable ally as he's been where Peter has been and is,of course,an experienced Avenger/superhero/criminal.

She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters) Fun loving muscle of the group and legal counsel.

Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) After past mistakes,is trying to prove she can still be a magical force for good.

Photon (Monica Rambeau) Another former leader. Powers include flight,super-speed and energy blasts,etc.

Darkhawk (Chris Powell) Chris is skilled in Kendo and an unidentified branch of Karate. Briefly worked with the West Coast Avengers. A former cop like his father.
    The Darkhawk armor is advanced Shi'Ar tech combined with magic giving the user various super powers.

The Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) Even though she enjoys being the Wasp,she joins to learn more how to help from working in the lab and with inventions much like her father,Hank Pym.
    I like this one, too. Would be interesting to see if Nadia got over her dislike of Peter's Spider-Man.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    let's see: I recognize Brian, Kelsey... Banshee/Siryn, Meggan, and Dr. Druid (?), but that's it. Who are the rest?
    'Vertically challenged' with the mutton chops is a new British hero from the Union named Bulldog. He seems like a taller more belligerent version of Puck, from Alpha Flight. It's not entirely clear (he's like, one issue old...) whether or not he has a small amount of super-strength or super-toughness, or just one hell of a lot of attitude and fighting spirit...

Not sure about Dr. Druid's apprentice, the armored mech, the aquatic woman or the 'monster of the moors.'