Page 16 of 125 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Loosely based on the Gold Key Alliance (Solar, Turok, Magnus, Mighty Samson). I read a cool mini of them today, where the older/classic versions and the modern versions interacted.

Below’s what my guys would’ve looked like in their original untold tales, and what they’d look like if they teamed back up today.

Captain Universe as Solar-Big time powerhouses, and the modern version of Solar has a daughter, so using a female Captain for the modern team.

American Eagle as Turok-AE’s first appearance was in the Dino filled Savage Land, and he doesn’t have bow but does use a crossbow.

Killraven as Magnus-Both originally had outfits that showed a lot of leg, and come from futures where they specialize in fighting robots and killing Martians, respectively.

Gilgamesh as Mighty Samson-The strong guys shared a ragtag way of dressing, and the Eternal Gilgamesh was mistaken over the centuries for Hercules, Atlas and of course, Samson.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Misfits of Science

Science characters not given the proper respect.

Spiderman
    Ant man
    Mockingbird
    Havok
    Wasp 2
    Goliath
    Shuri
    I like that roster a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Loosely based on the Gold Key Alliance (Solar, Turok, Magnus, Mighty Samson). I read a cool mini of them today, where the older/classic versions and the modern versions interacted.

Below’s what my guys would’ve looked like in their original untold tales, and what they’d look like if they teamed back up today.

Captain Universe as Solar-Big time powerhouses, and the modern version of Solar has a daughter, so using a female Captain for the modern team.

American Eagle as Turok-AE’s first appearance was in the Dino filled Savage Land, and he doesn’t have bow but does use a crossbow.

Killraven as Magnus-Both originally had outfits that showed a lot of leg, and come from futures where they specialize in fighting robots and killing Martians, respectively.

Gilgamesh as Mighty Samson-The strong guys shared a ragtag way of dressing, and the Eternal Gilgamesh was mistaken over the centuries for Hercules, Atlas and of course, Samson.

That would be a pretty cool team.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Team up series: Dakota North, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing. worldwide detective mysteries.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No Good View Post
    The Revengers

Ok With the Avengers no longer cutting it with keeping the world in check and with certain groups exploiting Hero's Young and Old. It is up to the black op team the Revengers to Hand out Justice since the Avengers just do not Care anymore.
    Basically these guys are Marvels Stormwatch dealing with what the Normal Hero's can't and make them cry.

Members
    Red Wasp (Petra Laskov), Snapshot (Unknown), Iron Man 2.0 (Unknown) Leader, Grey (Talbot?), Punisher III, Black Widow III, Vengeance III, Panther III
    Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    My curiosity has been sparked.
    These Guys are all new people to play with. They are the black-ops version of the Avengers Iron Man 2.0 is using a better version of the Iron Man 2.0 Suit and is the Leader, Red Wasp would join to protect her family, Snapshot is meant to be Ultimate Hawkeye but he is not any of the Barton's, Gray is the Hulk only no Gamma, Punisher is the Cap Type but is a bit more stable then Frank uses a empowering super suit, Black Widow is the Teams Master Spy just as good as Natasha, Vengeance is a man who may be working for higher powers not hell bent ones, and the Panther is a Female Wakandan Mutant using her skills to find the other Wakandan Mutants.

These guys would make the Avengers angry by saving the Kids from C.R.A.D.L.E. and showing the world C.R.A.D.L.E.s Nasty Secrets.

These Guys are all new people to play with. They are the black-ops version of the Avengers Iron Man 2.0 is using a better version of the Iron Man 2.0 Suit and is the Leader, Red Wasp would join to protect her family, Snapshot is meant to be Ultimate Hawkeye but he is not any of the Barton's, Gray is the Hulk only no Gamma, Punisher is the Cap Type but is a bit more stable then Frank uses a empowering super suit, Black Widow is the Teams Master Spy just as good as Natasha, Vengeance is a man who may be working for higher powers not hell bent ones, and the Panther is a Female Wakandan Mutant using her skills to find the other Wakandan Mutants.

These guys would make the Avengers angry by saving the Kids from C.R.A.D.L.E. and showing the world C.R.A.D.L.E.s Nasty Secrets.
    That would be awesome, though I don't see why the Avengers would be all that angry about saving the kids from C.R.A.D.L.E. and exposing what's really been going on under the guise of "protecting the children." I mean, their hands might be tied by the law, but Captain America himself has openly spoken against it and over in the recent Miles Morales comics, he has even defended young people engaged in civil disobedience against "Kamala's Law."

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be awesome, though I don't see why the Avengers would be all that angry about saving the kids from C.R.A.D.L.E. and exposing what's really been going on under the guise of "protecting the children." I mean, their hands might be tied by the law, but Captain America himself has openly spoken against it and over in the recent Miles Morales comics, he has even defended young people engaged in civil disobedience against "Kamala's Law."
    C.R.A.D.L.E. could just be part of another group that shown up J.A.N.U.S. as I see C.R.A.D.L.E. boss brainwashing the kids for them as part of some plan to use the kids as Super-Soldiers plus the Avengers could not stop C.R.A.D.L.E. as trying to would lead up to another Civil War. Thus the Revangers stopping C.R.A.D.L.E. would stop that. And I have yet to see what the other Avengers have to say as they are doing other stuff.
    Last edited by Dr. No Good; 12-02-2020 at 10:41 PM.

C.R.A.D.L.E. could just be part of another group that shown up J.A.N.U.S. as I see C.R.A.D.L.E. boss brainwashing the kids for them as part of some plan to use the kids as Super-Soldiers plus the Avengers could not stop C.R.A.D.L.E. as trying to would lead up to another Civil War. Thus the Revangers stopping C.R.A.D.L.E. would stop that. And I have yet to see what the other Avengers have to say as they are doing other stuff.
    Considering what happened at the beginning of the Champions' third issue, I wouldn't be surprised if brainwashing the young heroes currently being held in the detention centers turned out to be part of C.R.A.D.L.E.'s endgame.

Amazing Member

Formed a part of Sublime's End Game to finally deal with the X-Men and to bring a end to Evolution. The latest Sublime is the leader chosen from the most insane villains from all parts of the Marvel Universe Enter .....
    The Masters of Genocide

Members
    Alpha
    Cassandra Nova
    Imperator
    Lydia Nance
    Sublime
    Aleph
    Gorr the God Butcher
    Black Swan
    Desak
    Father
    Last edited by Dr. No Good; 12-05-2020 at 12:09 AM.

Formed a part of Sublime's End Game to finally deal with the X-Men and to bring a end to Evolution. The latest Sublime is the leader chosen from the most insane villains from all parts of the Marvel Universe Enter .....
    The Masters of Genocide

Members
    Alpha
    Cassandra Nova
    Imperator
    Lydia Nance
    Sublime
    Aleph
    Gorr the God Butcher
    Black Swan
    Desak
    Father
    That would be a fearsome team-up.

A Legion Lost type team.
    Unlike the LoSH, these Marvel young adults don’t really know each other, so them getting stranded on the other side of the universe, 100,000 years in the future, learning to work together and make their way home, would be the driving force of the book.

Midnight Squad

Spitfire

Tigra

Jennifer Kale

Topaz

Jennifer Bloodstone

Danny Ketsch

Jake Gomez

Man-Thing

Avengers roster.
    The Big Guns, The Couple, The Rivals, The Bird, The Brat, The Queen.

Flame On mini series:

Human Torch (Johnny), Firestar, Firebird, Frankie Raye, Toro (Raymond).
    I'd like to see this for sure. The adversaries and technology they face are all heat resistant. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Flame On mini series:

Human Torch (Johnny), Firestar, Firebird, Frankie Raye, Toro (Raymond).
    I'd like to see this for sure. The adversaries and technology they face are all heat resistant. Hmm.
    I'd ask how you can make a story about people who all have fire powers but then again Fire Force exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd ask how you can make a story about people who all have fire powers but then again Fire Force exists.
    who are they? just wondering.