Page 49 of 128 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

BLUE MARVEL
    You replaced Black Adam w. Namor which is solid, I’ve used him too! Kinda put me in a pickle though, right off the bat. I finally decided to go w. a bad pun and used Blue Marvel cuz his name’s Adam and he’s black.

RED FEATHER
    He’s a fierce, super strong, winged (ish) character. The Red Feather mantle is passed down and goes back generations.

ATLAS
    This was an easy one. Atlas is a personal favorite of mine.

WIND DANCER
    A young woman w. Aerokinesis. She can mentally direct air particles for subtle effects like long range eavesdropping and disrupting an opponent’s equilibrium, or straight up creating gale force winds to fly and fight with.

DR. DRUID
    Okay yeah, he’s no Dr. Strange, but he works for scale!

THE SUPERPRO! THE MVP! THE ALL AMERICAN!
    You’ve never seen anything like…

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

BLUE MARVEL
    You replaced Black Adam w. Namor which is solid, I’ve used him too! Kinda put me in a pickle though, right off the bat. I finally decided to go w. a bad pun and used Blue Marvel cuz his name’s Adam and he’s black.

RED FEATHER
    He’s a fierce, super strong, winged (ish) character. The Red Feather mantle is passed down and goes back generations.

ATLAS
    This was an easy one. Atlas is a personal favorite of mine.

WIND DANCER
    A young woman w. Aerokinesis. She can mentally direct air particles for subtle effects like long range eavesdropping and disrupting an opponent’s equilibrium, or straight up creating gale force winds to fly and fight with.

DR. DRUID
    Okay yeah, he’s no Dr. Strange, but he works for scale!
    I like this line up. Heroes from all corners of the Marvel universe.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    I like this line up. Heroes from all corners of the Marvel universe.
    I’m glad you liked it. Man, you made me work for that one!

Astonishing Member

Squadron Star Crossed-Group of heroes chiefly living like regular people untill Alien Forces intervened.

Vance Astro- Time jumped from the distant future
    Venom- Flash
    Jack of Hearts
    Hulkling
    Ultra Girl
    Cosmo
    Comet
    Korg
    Gamora
    Torpedo- Time Jumped before the Dire Wraiths got him
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-12-2022 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Marvel's Jungle Flight

Jungle Lord builds a base in Savage Land with the intent to learn all he can about the inhabitants. Necessary for his work, he swears to protect the land from anyone who might mean to do it harm.

Ursa Major acts as his bodyguard. They met during Jungle Lord's work with Gorilla Man.

Captain America and The Winter Soldier. Cap drags Winter Soldier along on a peacekeeping mission.

The Torch. In this reality, the android is created more or less as a plant by Horton to infiltrate this team.

The Sub Mariner. He has similar interests here as Cap does, only for Atlantis.

Leviathan. In this reality, she took the form of the inhabitants of Savage Land, but, not truly being one of them, she joins the team hoping for a place to truly belong.

Green Goblin, Hobgoblin and Guardian. Since his time with the Dark Avengers, Goblin feels it's his place to be on any new endeavors moving forward and he gets in because Guardian vouches for them.

Demolition Man is there in exchange for the favors done for him by the Power Broker.
    They would obviously operate similarly to Alpha Flight and be published under the "All New, All Different" banner.

This blink and you’ll miss it line up…
    …was the new Young Justice.
    They only lasted 2 issues in YJ’s original book.

DUSK (Batgirl)
    I picked Dusk to match up w. Batgirl’s spooky quiet dressed in black persona back then. I didn’t realize both characters were named Cassandra till a while later.

NOMAD (Flamebird)
    Like FB and the Bat Family, Rikki Barnes has ties to Captain America’s cast of characters but is usually forgotten about.

THUNDERSTRIKE Captain Marvel Jr.)
    Both these guys are junior versions of older characters. Freddy Freeman started going by CM3 back then, and I’ve got Kevin Masterson in the costume he wears in the MC2.

REPTIL (Beast Boy)
    Switching out BB and Reptil usually works for me.

KOI BOY (Lagoon Boy)
    I’ve never had the opportunity to use Koi Boy before, but I really like him here subbing (no pun intended) for Lagoon Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    BLUE MARVEL
    you just made my day with that one. well played lol. doesn't hurt that the two characters fighting would be a throwdown for the ages. commensurate power levels for sure.
    Last edited by Aarkus; 04-13-2022 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    Marvel version of Black Adam's team from the upcoming movie/Geoff Johns' JSA "Black Reign" story:

first, a Defenders-esque version:

Namor (Black Adam)
    Giant Man (Atom Smasher)
    Dr. Strange (Dr. Fate)
    Gargoyle (Northwind)
    Darkstar (Eclipso)
    Aarkus (Cyclone)

or if you prefer, do it up Ultimates-style:

Black Panther (Black Adam)
    Big Brother (Atom Smasher)
    Dr. Voodoo (Dr. Fate)
    Warbird* (Northwind) *referring here to the character recently introduced in Busiek's "Marvels", not de-powered alcoholic Carol Danvers
    Cloak (Eclipso)
    Aero (Cyclone)
    for reference, wanted to re-post the Black Adam-based JSA builds I did on page 45. this was based on the "Black Reign" JSA arc that the Black Adam movie looks to be drawing from quite heavily

logic of subbing T'Challa for Teth-Adam: both are the rulers of fictional nations from the same areas of their respective worlds
    Last edited by Aarkus; 04-13-2022 at 09:42 PM.

Nightstalkers

Blade

Sepulchre

Topaz

Jennifer Kale

Tigra

White Fox

Moon Knight

Danny Ketsch

you just made my day with that one. well played lol. doesn't hurt that the two characters fighting would be a throwdown for the ages. commensurate power levels for sure.
    ^^^I'd looove to see those two square off!

for reference, wanted to re-post the Black Adam-based JSA builds I did on page 45. this was based on the "Black Reign" JSA arc that the Black Adam movie looks to be drawing from quite heavily

logic of subbing T'Challa for Teth-Adam: both are the rulers of fictional nations from the same areas of their respective worlds
    ^^^ive enjoyed your line ups! The T'Challa for Teth-Adam works really well. If these two existed in the same universe I’m pretty sure they’d despise each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Nightstalkers

Blade

Sepulchre

Topaz

Jennifer Kale

Tigra

White Fox

Moon Knight

Danny Ketsch
    ^^^The Nightstalkers need to make a comeback and this’d be a good line up for that!

This one's loosely based on WWE’s Bloodline faction. Wanted to keep the 'blood' part in there so went w. Blood Syndicate for a team name, as these guys aren't all related but work together as a unit to dominate and achieve certain goals.

TYRONE CASH (Roman Reigns)
    Cash is the overall leader. A street smart scientific genius w. Hulk level strength and physical stats. Roman Reigns has his Superman punch, and Cash will tattoo the word Hulk on your face w. the diamond studded knuckle duster on his left hand.

THE BEDLAM BROS. (The Usos)
    The Usos are twins, but there’s a small age gap between the Aaronson brothers. Older brother Christopher can make ppl helpless by filling their brains w. telepathic static, and is immune to telepathy. Younger brother Jesse generates a bioelectric field that disrupts mechanical/electrical systems, and even the electro-chemical responses of a living brain.

MOJO ADAMS (Paul Heyman)
    Like Heyman w. Reigns, Mojo serves as Cash’s advocate and business manager, handling daily tasks and related legalities. Like Heyman Mojo’s a cutthroat businessman who’ll lie cheat and steal as needed, in order to get whatever Cash wants. He has no powers but isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty w. a well timed sneak attack.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 04-15-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Shroud
    Electric Eve
    Fuse
    Sandman
    Karolina Dean
    Lilith Drake
    Colleen Wing
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat: the Avengers.

Loki
    Doom
    Silver Sable
    Genis-Vell
    Phyla-Vell
    Junta

-Pav, who wants Silver Sable to become a force...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat: the Avengers.

Loki
    Doom
    Silver Sable
    Genis-Vell
    Phyla-Vell
    Junta

-Pav, who wants Silver Sable to become a force...
    That would be an interesting team-up, and an interesting scenario.

Clone Support Network

Madelyne Pryor/Goblin Queen
    Claudine Renko/Miss Sinister
    Benjamin "Ben" Reilly/Scarlet Spider/Spider-Man (Beyond)/"Chasm"
    Kaine Parker/Scarlet Spider II
    Ultimate Jessica Drew
    Ashley Kafka/Queen Goblin
    "Shift"
    Gabrielle "Gabby" Kinney/Honey Badger/Scout

Not so much a team, as they are a support network for clones cruelly cast out into an uncaring world, or at least that's how Madelyne Pryor would tell it. Figuring there could be strength in numbers, she uses her psychic (and demonic) powers to seek out and track down fellow clones who've been dealt a bad hand from life and by those around them. Starting off as more of a disguised revenge scheme, she begins to find herself unwittingly actually giving a damn about those she's recruited for "support network," especially the naiver and more "innocent" younger members like Shift, Gabby, and Ultimate Jessica. With Claudine "Miss Sinister" Renko, she has a kindred spirit in terms of having been victimized by Mister Sinister, even sharing her deep-seated hatred for Nathaniel Essex. Of course, Kaine is the most distrustful of Madelyne and her intentions, but in his mind, he's just there to make sure this whole thing doesn't get out of hand --- especially where his "brother" Ben Reilly is concerned, even if Madelyne claims she's using her powers to heal the psychospiritual damage inflicted on Ben (and Ashley) by the Beyond Corporation's machinations.
    The spider is always on the hunt.