Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Shadow Eye Detective Agency

Julia Carpenter

Tigra

Sepulchre

Werewolf by Night (Jake Gomez)

Jennifer Kale

Kaine
    ^^^Why Shadow Eye? Is it a hidden meaning thing?

Also, Kaine…Parker? Very cool if so!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    The Doom Patrol

Chief - Wizkid https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Takes...ya_(Earth-616)

Negative man - Hey Jude the entropic man. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Yagzan_(Earth-616)

Robot Man - M-11 The Human Robot. https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/M-11_(Earth-616)

Crazy Jane - Legion

Elasti-girl - A skrull female from the secret invasion remnants. OR... Mecury from the X-men but I really don't want 2 mutants on a team
    Oohh... THAT's a fun idea. Secret Invasion had HUNDREDS of newb Super-Skrulls. having a few of them not get murdered to death could make for a fun story idea.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Oohh... THAT's a fun idea. Secret Invasion had HUNDREDS of newb Super-Skrulls. having a few of them not get murdered to death could make for a fun story idea.
    Yeah I really like it a lot. Its a "CHANCE" for an original character to come in with synergistic powers, but most of all this character is a survivor stranded from a *failed* religious crusade.
    Maybe make her young. But NOT royal, she was an young idealist and believe who saw the unthinkable happen and know has to deal with the fallout.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Cant remember if I posted this before...Luke Cage decides to take the Thunderbolts a little closer to their original premise only this time giving villains who want a change to do better that chance. But it's hard to be a hero when the whole world sees you as nothing more than a villain. Tasking original members Songbird and Atlas with leading the team and keeping them above ground, Cage initially recruits:
    Coat of Arms who wants the opportunity to be good
    Porcupine who enjoyed the life he started with Jessica Drew and wants to pursue that despite not having her in his life any longer.
    Titania and the Absorbing Man, both tired of being on the wrong end of a beating and trying to change their ways.
    Flying Tiger....took Cage's offer to shorten his time in jail.
    Jester...still trying to figure out how to do the right thing after returning to life...and usually failing.

Some members graduate and move on with their lives. Some return to their life of crime. Some stay and try to show the world they can be better. Occasionally new members join in an opportunity to commute some of their sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Yeah I really like it a lot. Its a "CHANCE" for an original character to come in with synergistic powers, but most of all this character is a survivor stranded from a *failed* religious crusade.
    Maybe make her young. But NOT royal, she was an young idealist and believe who saw the unthinkable happen and know has to deal with the fallout.
    Hmm among named Skrull characters, we already have two who are kinda like that. Lyja the Lazerfist, and Jazinda Kl'rt-spawn are both characters with a connection to a more prominent Skrull but aren't high ranking Skrulls themselves.

Lyja is most notable for being one of the Fantastic 5 members in MC2. Jazinda used to be one of She-Hulk's staff.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Shadow Eye Detective Agency

Julia Carpenter

Tigra

Sepulchre

Werewolf by Night (Jake Gomez)

Jennifer Kale

Kaine
    Given the end of "End of the Spider-Verse" . . . yeah, I'd definitely check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Cant remember if I posted this before...Luke Cage decides to take the Thunderbolts a little closer to their original premise only this time giving villains who want a change to do better that chance. But it's hard to be a hero when the whole world sees you as nothing more than a villain. Tasking original members Songbird and Atlas with leading the team and keeping them above ground, Cage initially recruits:
    Porcupine who enjoyed the life he started with Jessica Drew and wants to pursue that despite not having her in his life any longer.
    Titania and the Absorbing Man, both tired of being on the wrong end of a beating and trying to change their ways.
    Jester...still trying to figure out how to do the right thing after returning to life...and usually failing.

Some members graduate and move on with their lives. Some return to their life of crime. Some stay and try to show the world they can be better. Occasionally new members join in an opportunity to commute some of their sentences.
    Sounds like a great idea for a new Thunderbolts iteration.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post

^^^I don’t remember you posting this, but really like it.

The initial line up is eclectic, and has a great range of power levels and personalities.

The kicker is how you’re suggesting finite tenures for some of them.
    Having some reform and move on is good, but getting us to care about these characters and having to watch one or more of them ultimately fail, would be a real gut punch to the reader!

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm among named Skrull characters, we already have two who are kinda like that. Lyja the Lazerfist, and Jazinda Kl'rt-spawn are both characters with a connection to a more prominent Skrull but aren't high ranking Skrulls themselves.

Lyja is most notable for being one of the Fantastic 5 members in MC2. Jazinda used to be one of She-Hulk's staff.
    Meh Its just a chance to make someone "original" just lean into her combination of powers full and see what she can get, but yeah Jazinda isn't terrible.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

PATRIOT
    The Leader.

WHIZZER
    The Speedster.

AMERICA
    The Powerhouse.

SUN GIRL
    The Wildcard.

DEATHLOK
    The Cyborg.

HUMMINGBIRD
    The Empath.

APE-X
    The Changeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

PATRIOT
    The Leader.

WHIZZER
    The Speedster.

AMERICA
    The Powerhouse.

SUN GIRL
    The Wildcard.

DEATHLOK
    The Cyborg.

HUMMINGBIRD
    The Empath.

APE-X
    The Changeling.
    Titanic line-up.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Titanic line-up.
    ^^^heh heh, thank you!

Space Excalibur. Space Excalibur? Space Excalibur!

MAR-VELL, CAPTAIN MARVEL (Captain Britain, Meggan)
    Not husband and wife, Mar-Vell and Carol are strictly friends and colleagues.

SINGULARITY (Shadowcat)
    She has that young Kitty Pryde exuberant cute as a button thing going on, plus she’s kind of shadowy.

IMPOSSIBLE MAN (Nightcrawler)
    He has a mischievous elf like quality. He doesn’t BAMF, but he does POP.

BRANDY SELBY (Rachel Summers)
    She’s a young woman w. a complex family history, and is host to a universal cosmic power source.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

PATRIOT
    The Leader.

WHIZZER
    The Speedster.

AMERICA
    The Powerhouse.

SUN GIRL
    The Wildcard.

DEATHLOK
    The Cyborg.

HUMMINGBIRD
    The Empath.

APE-X
    The Changeling.
    Shouldn't it be an Alien instead of a Wildcard?
    Curiously enough, just a couple of days ago I was thinking about a WWII West Coast Liberty Legion line-up. Might post it later on.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Shouldn't it be an Alien instead of a Wildcard?

Peace
    ^^^Ideally, yes!
    Still, like Patriot, Whizzer, and America Chavez she’s taken up the name of a WWII era hero.
    The original Sun Girl Mary Mitchell was never a Legionaire, but there were some odd stories concerning her origin, one of which was her being an extraterrestrial being that originated in the Sun itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Curiously enough, just a couple of days ago I was thinking about a WWII West Coast Liberty Legion line-up. Might post it later on.

Peace
    ^^^Excellent! Post that’s sucker!
    I’ve done a WWII West Coast JSA but never thought of doing the Legion! Now I want to.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

THE DARK AVENGERS

The Age of Heroes is over and left in its wake is a post-apocalyptic wasteland ruled by a resurgent Deviant Empire hellbent on purging any remaining Humans, Mutants and Eternals left on the planet. Thankfully, even in times as bleak and hopeless as these, there are Avengers to stand against the darkness. But they are a damaged lot and have been completely reshaped by the apocalypse that brought them together. They are no longer afraid to cross the line between hero and villain if it means restoring balance to the world.

Hyperion (Zhib-Ran)

Venom (Mayday Parker)

Wolverine (James Howlett)

Iron Man (Arno Stark)

Captain Universe (Miles Morales)

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

The Maestro (Bruce Banner)
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker