Page 89 of 132 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Sounds like a good lineup, and I like that Havok costume, too.
    ^^^Thank you, and yeah that’s a great look for Havok!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Thank you, and yeah that’s a great look for Havok!
    You're very welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

The new Cap's Commandos - Steve Rogers takes time off from the Avengers to focus on issues closer to home...the USA. He assembles a team of his own outside the Avengers and rebuilds his hotline network using and 800 number and a social media presence that people can reach out to him on.

Field Team:
    Cap
    Sharon
    U.S. Agent
    Battlestar
    Vagabond (revamped with super speed like Speed Demon)
    Demolition Man (revamped as class 100 strength)
    Free Spirit
    Falcon (Joaquin, revamped after taking the cure and using a wing suit like Sam)

Support Team:
    Ram Ridley
    Fabien Stankowicz
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    The new Cap's Commandos - Steve Rogers takes time off from the Avengers to focus on issues closer to home...the USA. He assembles a team of his own outside the Avengers and rebuilds his hotline network using and 800 number and a social media presence that people can reach out to him on.

Field Team:
    Cap
    Sharon
    U.S. Agent
    Battlestar
    Vagabond (revamped with super speed like Speed Demon)
    Demolition Man (revamped as class 100 strength)
    Free Spirit
    Falcon (Joaquin, revamped after taking the cure and using a wing suit like Sam)

Support Team:
    Ram Ridley
    Fabien Stankowicz
    I like that idea. And that team.

Extraordinary Member

I like that idea. And that team.
    it feeds my need for minor characters to get some love.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

it feeds my need for minor characters to get some love.
    Oh, yeah. Speaking of minor characters getting more love . . . bringing back the Outlaws, a short-lived team led by Spider-Man and consisting of his more reformed or reformable rogues. Roster would be the following:

Cardiac --- Dr. Elias Wirtham, medical expert who went vigilante over the often-all-too-legal injustices wrought by industrial corruption
    Rocket Racer --- Robert Farrell, whose somewhat silly signature item (a rocket-powered skateboard) belies an all-too-brilliant mind, especially after getting lessons from Night Thrasher
    Clash --- Clayton Cole, who tried the mercenary thing after falling out with Spider-Man (and Peter Parker), only to realize he wasn't entirely cut out for such a selfishly cutthroat lifestyle
    Overdrive --- James Beverley, seeking to turn over a new leaf after being "cleansed" by the resurrected Sin-Eater's shotgun blast
    Queen Cat --- Lily Hollister, formerly known as Menace, the Goblin Queen until having the Goblin Formula purged from her system, now a vigilante patterned after the Black Cat
    Joystick --- Janice Olivia Yanizeski, a superhumanly enhanced thrill-seeker fast enough to match Speed Demon and out for nothing more than the ultimate challenge, which has led her onto the side of the proverbial angels (for now)
    Black Tarantula --- Carlos LaMuerta, formerly a powerful crime boss with enough strength, speed, and durability to overpower Spider-Man with ease, now not quite as powerful as a crime boss as before, though still formidable enough to be trouble for anyone in his path, a path that he wishes to change for the better

Oh, yeah. Speaking of minor characters getting more love . . . bringing back the Outlaws, a short-lived team led by Spider-Man and consisting of his more reformed or reformable rogues. Roster would be the following:

Cardiac --- Dr. Elias Wirtham, medical expert who went vigilante over the often-all-too-legal injustices wrought by industrial corruption
    Rocket Racer --- Robert Farrell, whose somewhat silly signature item (a rocket-powered skateboard) belies an all-too-brilliant mind, especially after getting lessons from Night Thrasher
    Clash --- Clayton Cole, who tried the mercenary thing after falling out with Spider-Man (and Peter Parker), only to realize he wasn't entirely cut out for such a selfishly cutthroat lifestyle
    Overdrive --- James Beverley, seeking to turn over a new leaf after being "cleansed" by the resurrected Sin-Eater's shotgun blast
    Queen Cat --- Lily Hollister, formerly known as Menace, the Goblin Queen until having the Goblin Formula purged from her system, now a vigilante patterned after the Black Cat
    Joystick --- Janice Olivia Yanizeski, a superhumanly enhanced thrill-seeker fast enough to match Speed Demon and out for nothing more than the ultimate challenge, which has led her onto the side of the proverbial angels (for now)
    Black Tarantula --- Carlos LaMuerta, formerly a powerful crime boss with enough strength, speed, and durability to overpower Spider-Man with ease, now not quite as powerful as a crime boss as before, though still formidable enough to be trouble for anyone in his path, a path that he wishes to change for the better
    One: I hate Queen Cat. I loved Lily as Menace. You don't need to treat the Goblin serum as having liquid evil in your veins....
    Two: given how MC2 Tarantula played out I suspect that having him stop doing crimelord stuff completely is a bad idea.

the rest sound really nice though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    One: I hate Queen Cat. I loved Lily as Menace. You don't need to treat the Goblin serum as having liquid evil in your veins....
    Two: given how MC2 Tarantula played out I suspect that having him stop doing crimelord stuff completely is a bad idea.

Agree with this...the Goblin Formula should be nothing more than a physical enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post

Thanks. I can respect that.

Agree with this...the Goblin Formula should be nothing more than a physical enhancement.
    In some versions, it's supposed to make you smarter, too. Cognitive enhancement on top of physical enhancement.

Spectacular Member

Martial Club:

Shang Chi
    Iron Fist
    Elektra
    Black Widow
    Wolverine
    Psylocke

Astonishing Member

The Amazers

Spider Man- Pete
    Spider Man - Miles
    Spider Woman- Gwen
    Sandman
    Lizard - Curt
    Firestar
    Iceman
    Black Cat
    Johnny Storm
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 07-19-2023 at 02:32 AM.

An Avengers roster i thought would be cool. Look for:

Tony Stark and Sam Wilson to have a rough start but quickly bond, becoming a well oiled leadership unit.

Hercules and Crystal to become drinking buddies, reminiscing about their first time together on the team.

Kate Bishop and Pietro to reignite the Hawkeye Quicksilver feud from back in the Kooky Quartet days.

Blade and Sam Alexander to become an unlikely buddy team, with Blade taking on a mentorship role.

Lockjaw to steal the show and save the day as the team's mascot and resident teleporter.

Tony Stark and Sam Wilson to have a rough start but quickly bond, becoming a well oiled leadership unit.

Hercules and Crystal to become drinking buddies, reminiscing about their first time together on the team.

Kate Bishop and Pietro to reignite the Hawkeye Quicksilver feud from back in the Kooky Quartet days.

Blade and Sam Alexander to become an unlikely buddy team, with Blade taking on a mentorship role.

Lockjaw to steal the show and save the day as the team's mascot and resident teleporter.
    Pretty cool. Wondering how Crystal and Quicksilver will interact, though, given their prior relationship and the situation with their daughter Luna.

Sold! Make it happen!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Pretty cool. Wondering how Crystal and Quicksilver will interact, though, given their prior relationship and the situation with their daughter Luna.
    ^^^They'll be working on their relationship throughout the series.
    Pietro and Herc will have a go at it, as Pietro’s temper gets the best of him over the Prince of Power and Crystal spending so much time together, but in the end Herc will offer some heartfelt advice (as someone who’s loved and lost many a wife over thousands of years) and encouragement!

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Sold! Make it happen!
    ^^^Man I wish!