Default Banning IP addresses

The other day I was googling around, and had a hit I thought I should check out. I had never visited the board in my entire life, and obviously not been registered either, and had certainly not posted anything (and even if I did, I would never have written anything that gave them any reason to ban me).

This is the message I got: "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here"
    http://www.wildlifegardeners.org/for...live-rice.html

Yes, I did contact the administrator, but I never got a reply. Neither am I banned anywhere else on the net, as far as I know, but perhaps there are other websites that I haven't visited yet where I'm also banned without knowing it.

Just found the whole thing weird.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Could be your location (ie, country). Or are you using some form of private browsing? VPN?
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

For some reason my reply was deleted, so I'll just write a short new version; I could visit the library or something the next time I'm around, to see if it is the country or something else.

OK, I have now tried a couple of other IP-addresses from other locations, and it seems the problem is my country.
    Last edited by Banner; 11-16-2019 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks for the tip. I tried to log in on other addresses, but with no luck. So it appears the problem really is my country for some reason.