77. You may not vote on this poll
  • She must face her crimes.

47 61.04%
  • I forgive her for her mass genocide.

30 38.96%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think you're right in the sense that nobody really cares about Wanda. Her solo bombed and ever since she's relied on occasional guest appearances in Avengers book.
    Which is fine. Let her fail and be forgotten. But hectoring on about M-day isn't good, not only because an entire generation of teens who're two and a half years away from adulthood have been born since then, thus making complaintants look like olds, but also because it's an indictment on the series as a whole. Interesting things happen so seldomly, that this, Genosha, and AvX are the only things getting referenced, and always as a seething grievance. This is Hicksman's era, but ya'll wanna go back to Bendis! Live in the now!
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

I would want nothing less than for the Dawn of X books to in any way spend time on Scarlet Witch and the decimation stuff. I know it was mentioned in the data pages and for me that’s more than enough.

The horse is not only dead, but its bones have been picked clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    This way she will not be free to commit multiversal genocide next time she has a daddy tantrum.

Also, i am sure of the victory. What threat are earths greatest flatscans? They had it easy when they were picking on an endangered species, now they are nothing but ants in the face of homo superior.
    Again...

Everything in HOX/POX points to that what you are saying is nonsense.

There would be no need for a named set of four leaders if everything you are talking about was within a light year of being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I don't think it'd be a beatdown like you're suggesting but yea, anytime you got guys like Stark and T'Challa on the other side, it's going to be a really tough fight.
    Forget them.

You are talking about a fight that Franklin Richards might wind up in the opposition.

You will be praying that you only have to go up against Stark or T'Challa if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Forget them.

You are talking about a fight that Franklin Richards might wind up in the opposition.

You will be praying that you only have to go up against Stark or T'Challa if that happens.
    Franklin's power is whatever the author wants it to be. He could erase the entire universe, or do nothing in a tiny cowboy outfit. Legion is the same way. They basically cancel each other out, even if Franklin has a much higher upper limit.

But it doesn't matter. You have the most powerful telepaths alive with the most powerful telepathic amplification system known. If the mutants really wanted to, Xavier, Jean, Emma, and Rachel could kill every single flatscan without leaving Krakoa.

Honestly, they should let sh!t be, before she snaps again!
    #MagnetoWasRight

Red Wolf solos Krakoa.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Franklin's power is whatever the author wants it to be. He could erase the entire universe, or do nothing in a tiny cowboy outfit. Legion is the same way. They basically cancel each other out, even if Franklin has a much higher upper limit.

But it doesn't matter. You have the most powerful telepaths alive with the most powerful telepathic amplification system known. If the mutants really wanted to, Xavier, Jean, Emma, and Rachel could kill every single flatscan without leaving Krakoa.
    Franklin can easily rewrite reality so that none of that is even a possibility.

It's a fight that there is no reason a recently established mutant homeland should pick just for the sake of whatever the goal would be.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

No reasoning with the X-fans on power level, man. In their mind Krakoa could degenerate the Great Crusade-era Emperor of Man into his corpse-Emperor state, then raep the Ruinous Powers until the Immaterium winks out of existence. Marvel's fault for making TP as broken-HAX as DC's Speed Force. Made the fanatic-end followers insufferable.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

As funny as this is, please keep those experiments as far away from Mutants as possible. I think that’s the best case for both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    No reasoning with the X-fans on power level, man. In their mind Krakoa could degenerate the Great Crusade-era Emperor of Man into his corpse-Emperor state, then raep the Ruinous Powers until the Immaterium winks out of existence. Marvel's fault for making TP as broken-HAX as DC's Speed Force. Made the fanatic-end followers insufferable.
    TP is high-key broken but that kind of comic book wank isn't exclusive to the X-Men or DC. The Avenger's 'intelligence' is just as much of a plot device as any superpower. It's why I said Stark himself could prob destroy Krakoa with a week of prep time. With T'Challa and Reed, it'd probably be two days. Their 'geniuses' are just as broken as any superpower since they can be smart enough to accomplish anything the plot requires

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I thought Batman had exclusivity on the "prep-time victory" trait in terms of comic-book superheroes.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I thought Batman had exclusivity on the "prep-time victory" trait in terms of comic-book superheroes.
    Stark made an anti-Phoenix armor...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Franklin can easily rewrite reality so that none of that is even a possibility.

It's a fight that there is no reason a recently established mutant homeland should pick just for the sake of whatever the goal would be.
    You cant work reality if you are sent into a coma first look the Emma and the Cuckoos fight against Legion. TP is a very unfair power.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm sure this was mentioned already but I didn't take the time to read the whole thread, Wanda wasn't in control when that happened, and she was manipulated by Quicksilver so shouldn't we be going after him instead?
    if it were a one-off, sure. but Wanda has a history of being corrupted/used by others. it's like a nuclear weapon. you could blame the country that uses the nuke. or you could disarm the bomb. maybe Wanda needs to be dismantled. it's how humanity has treated mutantkind and any other threat to their safety.