View Poll Results: Burn the witch?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • She must face her crimes.

    45 60.00%
  • I forgive her for her mass genocide.

    30 40.00%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 183
  1. #61
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Maybe Xavier and Moira knew M-Day was necessary so that Krakoa could thrive?

    In that case, can you really blame Wanda? Xavier would have actively worked to ensure M-Day happened.

    Maybe this suddenly explains why Wanda forgot that she had children and how they disappeared (other than, well, "BEEEEEENDIIIIIIIS!").
    I dont think that makes sense. M-Day made it so Krakoa was almost never a thing.

  2. #62
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think that makes sense. M-Day made it so Krakoa was almost never a thing.
    Except "everything worked out in the end".

    It's about the long game.

  3. #63
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Except "everything worked out in the end".

    It's about the long game.
    Thats way too much of a risk and I dont see how Xavier could have forseen it. Roughly 200 mutants left and many of whom were being killed off nearly had mutantkind extinct. It makes more sense that M-Day was an unexpected wrench thrown at his plans, not something he helped orchestrate or blindly stood by and let happen

  4. #64
    Astonishing Member Vegan Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,151

    Default

    Yes, a televised public execution would be ideal.

  5. #65
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he really messed up Jessica, imo. gave her breast implants, a shallow relationship with Hawkeye, misinterpreted her powers, etc. hell, most of the stuff people remember was actually Veranke.
    She got breast implants??? lmao

  6. #66
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats way too much of a risk and I dont see how Xavier could have forseen it. Roughly 200 mutants left and many of whom were being killed off nearly had mutantkind extinct. It makes more sense that M-Day was an unexpected wrench thrown at his plans, not something he helped orchestrate or blindly stood by and let happen
    That archives doesn't look like M-day was planned

  7. #67
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,892

    Default

    No, I don't want Scarlet Witch on Krakoa. NO THANK YOU....Hard Pass..
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  8. #68
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    48

    Default

    If all evil mutants gets a pass, and a fresh start on Krakoa, then it's just petty to go after Scarlet.

  9. #69
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,878

    Default

    MDay and Genosha were definitely not planned. They regard them as great tragedies and great losses for the species that didn't let mutants thrive until now.

    No way Moira wouldn't have tried to stop it unless she didn't know about it. They stopped Nimrod, they would have stopped Wanda and/or Cassandra.

  10. #70
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mozzle View Post
    If all evil mutants gets a pass, and a fresh start on Krakoa, then it's just petty to go after Scarlet.
    there is that too. They just got selene, apocalypse there

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he really messed up Jessica, imo. gave her breast implants, a shallow relationship with Hawkeye, misinterpreted her powers, etc. hell, most of the stuff people remember was actually Veranke.
    Well he wrote bettr jessica jones that he wanted her to be Drew, than jessica Drew herself

  11. #71
    Adorable Carnivore PetPigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Maybe just have Jean Grey lobotomize Wanda for her crimes. That's how Jean solved the Cassie issue in Red.

  12. #72
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Maybe just have Jean Grey lobotomize Wanda for her crimes. That's how Jean solved the Cassie issue in Red.
    Theres nothing to lobotomize Wanda for. Not the same case. Its not like Wanda is currently crazy or a threat

  13. #73
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Maybe just have Jean Grey lobotomize Wanda for her crimes. That's how Jean solved the Cassie issue in Red.
    Jean just put empathy on Cassie.

  14. #74
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean just put empathy on Cassie.
    Maybe she can put empathy in Wanda?

  15. #75
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Maybe she can put empathy in Wanda?
    Wanda already has empathy. When she did what she did, she was in the middle of a psychotic break and has since gotten better. There's nothing Jean can do for her now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •