Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • She must face her crimes.

47 61.04%
  • I forgive her for her mass genocide.

30 38.96%
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Should The Pretender be brought to Krakoa to face her crimes?

Should known pretender, mad woman, mutant hater, brother lover and genoicdest The Scarlet Witch be brought to the sovereign nation of Homo Superior to face her heinous and unforgivable crimes against them?

What punishment is she fit to receive for her crimes? Execution? To the pits? Forced to Summer house where she cleans Jean/Logan/Scott sheets for eternity?

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Should known pretender, mad woman, mutant hater, brother lover and genoicdest The Scarlet Witch be brought to the sovereign nation of Homo Superior to face her heinous and unforgivable crimes against them?

What punishment is she fit to receive for her crimes? Execution? To the pits? Forced to Summer house where she cleans Jean/Logan/Scott sheets for eternity?
    She should clean Rogue and Gambit's sheets for eternity.

I don't forget, Remender. I don't forget.

She can clean the sewage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She should clean Rogue and Gambit's sheets for eternity.

I don't forget, Remender. I don't forget.
    I can only imagine the rank smell of gumbo scented spunk. A punishment worse than death truly.

Nah They can put her on Excalibur and give us some interesting stories. Scarlet Witch on Krakoa by far would give us some of the most interesting stories and interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Nah They can put her on Excalibur and give us some interesting stories. Scarlet Witch on Krakoa by far would give us some of the most interesting stories and interactions.
    Apocalypse will take her powers for his own.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

First of all if she's not a mutant she's not a citizen of Krakoa at all. They have no right to persecute her.

Forced to Summer house where she cleans Jean/Logan/Scott sheets for eternity?
    I want that job...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    First of all if she's not a mutant she's not a citizen of Krakoa at all. They have no right to persecute her.

I want that job...
    Rights? How quaint. She didn't have the right to literally murder countless mutant babies but that didn't stop her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    * leading a Krakoan angry mob * DEATH TO THE PRETENDER!

I can only imagine the rank smell of gumbo scented spunk. A punishment worse than death truly.
    This actually made me almost vomit upon reading it holy hell.

Lemme see if I have this straight...

Shoot it's newly won freedom in the big toe as a first order of business?

Why not just have Scott blast a hole clean through the bottom of Krakoa and sink it while you're at it?

Mighty Member

Wanda lives in yall heads, rent free.

BANNED

She should be sentenced to tap dance for Magneto indefinitely.

BANNED

We joke a lot about fucking Wanda up, but it would all be a waste of time, anyway. She doesn't bring anything good with her by being involved with the X-Men. If we're lucky, they'll never undo the retcon and keep her away from Erik and Lorna, meaning she thankfully has no business in the X-Books.

The lack of interest Marvel shows on her as a character is proof that she doesn't need further punishment. Not even the MCU could spark enough interest in her to keep her as a regular character in any comic for too long and the most she got this year was No Road Home. Before that, she was mostly a plot device, like in Secret Empire, and had a boring series by a boring writer like Robinson. And I'm, sadly, OK with that. I'd rather let Wanda be forgotten entirely, achievements and misdeeds, than having to deal with her wasting space in a comic book I like. Oblivion is a harsher punishment than death.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I want Wanda to embrace her mutant heritage and come to Krakoa. Yes there should be some type of atonement period and she ought to help with repowering mutants and apologize.

But I want her to basically do this while she's in a confused or lost state of mind regarding being an Avenger, using magic, all that stuff. So she is open to trying something else and hears of Krakoa. And feels like maybe I should go check it out and along the way she basically ends up "finding herself" again through doing good work helping other mutants, reconnecting with her family and so on. It could be a touching story.

Of course there would be hostility involved but hopefully that wouldn't dominate things completely.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY