Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • She must face her crimes.

47 61.04%
  • I forgive her for her mass genocide.

30 38.96%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    ...so are you saying that Wanda is homo novissima then? Get her Moira X!
    I'm still not sure exactly what homo novissima is but i don't think she is fully one. The part that stands out about Homo novissima is that they are suppose to be manufactured. Wanda was born. But i could be taking it too literal maybe they meant manufactured powers and not literally manufactured being.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It was already decided in Children's Crusade that no.

All damage done in the stupid war between disney and fox needs to be fixed.

Wanda and Pietro are the children of Magneto.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post

Agreed. It should be her father that carries out the execution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post

They really aren't he never raised them, there was never any real family connection between them, and Wanda and Pietro never benefited from it besides getting an event that's about Wanda suffering a mental breakdown.

BANNED

Like mutant Hitler father, like (former) mutant Hitler daughter as the saying goes.

Nah she ain’t a mutant so she’s not involved. Plus her fucking Thanos up in Endgame this year brought her some goodwill from me so along with IM and Cap, she’s getting a full pardon

And start another war with the Avengers? Giving the enemy what they need ? Excuses to attack and destroy Krakoa as they did with Utopia. Right now the Avengers are one of the few powers in the marvel universe capable of destroying Krakoa unless you are sure of the victory why risk it? We do not need another AvX.

Still not the time to do something so stupid and even if it was what would be the benefit to Krakoa in judging Wanda?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    And start another war with the Avengers? Giving the enemy what they need ? Excuses to attack and destroy Krakoa as they did with Utopia. Right now the Avengers are one of the few powers in the marvel universe capable of destroying Krakoa unless you are sure of the victory why risk it? We do not need another AvX.

Still not the time to do something so stupid and even if it was what would be the benefit to Krakoa in judging Wanda?
    This way she will not be free to commit multiversal genocide next time she has a daddy tantrum.

Also, i am sure of the victory. What threat are earths greatest flatscans? They had it easy when they were picking on an endangered species, now they are nothing but ants in the face of homo superior.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

1) Doctor Doom did it
    2) Undo the AXIS retcon
    3) Throw Punch Dimension in a Krakoan pit for that Buzzfeed click bait title.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    2) Undo the AXIS retcon
    Nah
    Wanda and Pietro are better off not being associated with either Magneto or the X-Men.
    Never brought them anything good.

BANNED

There really is literally no benefit. All I read when people talk about judging Wanda is "hey, let's waste panel time that could be given to X-Men characters with the Scarlet Witch, and even better, drama involving this character!". I don't see any positives in it. Let her rot at Jason Aaron and Brevoort's mercy and let the X-Office focus on going forwards, not backwards. AvX is already in the past and there's nothing to be gained by treading on this path again.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    Nah
    Wanda and Pietro are better off not being associated with either Magneto or the X-Men.
    Never brought them anything good.
    It did some good for Pietro tbf I agree it would probably not be that good for Wanda especially with the actual status quo but It all depends how the writer handles it imo. I personally think she´s better off with the avengers, just undo the axis retcon.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I don't think it'd be a beatdown like you're suggesting but yea, anytime you got guys like Stark and T'Challa on the other side, it's going to be a really tough fight.

Make her the mutant child of Magneto that's been in suspended animation for almost a decade. Have the current Wanda be a magical creation of Chthon

Simple fix. See Jean/Phoenix Force
    Some of us wait, some of us act.