Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Right now this does not make sense. As others have stated, Magik's powers make this whole trip seem kind of pointless. Plus taking both Doug -the guy who communicates with their island home - and Illyana - 1 of the 4 generals in charge of defending all of mutantdom - just to finds Sam and give him the good news is just plain stupid on Xavier's part. It makes me wonder what the point of making Illyana a captain in the first place was. Though to be fair Bishop also seems to have nothing to do as a captain right now, so I can only assume that will come into play later when Krakoa is truly threatened. Still hoping she and Doug at least have another reason for coming along that will explain things even if the rest of the gang is just there for Berto and Sam.

BANNED

Anyone knows which comic this is from? I have renewed interest in Sunspot for... reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Anyone knows which comic this is from? I have renewed interest in Sunspot for... reasons.
    Ewing's New Avengers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Ewing's New Avengers
    That was good stuff. He had great character development and moments in that run. It’s a must read if trying to understand how the character has progressed to this point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Ewing's New Avengers
    Thank you I checked it out. Wish it had better art and lineup but Sam-Berto b/romance almost makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Thank you I checked it out. Wish it had better art and lineup but Sam-Berto b/romance almost makes up for it.
    It starts off pretty rough but by the time it transitions to USAvengers the art team is solid.

we allow no sandoval slander in the house of the lord, 'tis apocryphal
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I liked his art on XBooks but Wiccan is no hunk no ma'am and no artist will convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yes, I know. But it was a situation that could happen not being able to get throught th eportal. They still have a flower with Mondo at least
    I think the flower planted inside Mondo will end up badly lol. Like it'll fuse with him and become unusable and such

his maker and hawkeye are still an active threat to my NNN
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It's not slander when it's true.

BANNED

hawkeye
    Girl.........

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think the flower planted inside Mondo will end up badly lol. Like it'll fuse with him and become unusable and such
    It's probably how they get home: growing the flower into another portal. Plus a portal on the Benevolence station ties into the Moira life where the some of the last mutants were living/kept there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    That was good stuff. He had great character development and moments in that run. It’s a must read if trying to understand how the character has progressed to this point.
    Sadly, it looks like we'll never get that "Citizen X" book now. As you can probably guess (*points at current avatar*), I was a big fan of 'Berto's development in those runs.

The fact that he seems to gone from "Bond supervillain, but heroic" to, well, "Cannonball's frat buddy" is a bit disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Sadly, it looks like we'll never get that "Citizen X" book now. As you can probably guess (*points at current avatar*), I was a big fan of 'Berto's development in those runs.

The fact that he seems to gone from "Bond supervillain, but heroic" to, well, "Cannonball's frat buddy" is a bit disappointing.
    Depends on if you like Bond movies
    GrindrStone(D)