Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    It was very meta. Storm was like “forget about eating your dad and watching your son die” and Hickman was like “no, seriously, forget it.”
    Forget everything since Y2K tbqh. A-fuckin'-men. Poor Rahney.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Why is Karma still using a robotic-looking artificial leg? They couldn't at least give her one that looks real? Heck if the Shiar tech allowed them to grow a new body for Xavier, they should be able to grow her a new leg.
    Perhaps they have forgotten, or perhaps it has something to do with the union of memories (soul) with the new bodies in the cloning process.

By the way did my eyes deceive me or did I really see two Penance (Hollow) kids with Monet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Forget everything since Y2K tbqh. A-fuckin'-men. Poor Rahney.
    I personally love that she ate her dad. I’ve always found her completely unlikable because of her judgmental fundamentalism, so I cheer when she becomes what she hates.

That said, I’m all about clean slates for everyone and releasing all that baggage like a message in a helium-filled balloon (minus the environmental consequences). I was even cheering for Rahne here. Good for her.

Probably to change Karma's leg, she would have to die. And after that, enter the queue of the Five.

Mighty Member

Also This is the best X-book cause they brought back Murd Blurdock

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Terraforming happens when you put two flowers together. One does not cause problems, open a portal and that's it.

When two are near, it is when the habitat begins to terraform. This is how habitats form, I guess. The Starjammers want a portal to visit Summer House, not that their ship is a habitat.
    The problems will start to appear when the flowers become more violent in their terraforming and try to cover the Earth, Moon and Mars.
    Last edited by Veitha; 11-06-2019 at 08:05 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Perhaps they have forgotten, or perhaps it has something to do with the union of memories (soul) with the new bodies in the cloning process.

By the way did my eyes deceive me or did I really see two Penance (Hollow) kids with Monet?
    That has to be Nicole and Claudette.

I'm not looking fwd to more "we didn't see it" takes. I don't need to see every permutation of these characters' power shifts on-panel, esp after a time jump. The St. Croix family has been tied to the Penance armor/form for decades. It's no stretch for me to believe they have learned to control it at will like Monet, or that the twins could've mutated into it as they grew. Either/or.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The problems will start to appear when the flowers became more violent in their terraforming and try to cover the Earth, Moon and Mars.
    It can happen if they change their behavior. For now a portal just does not expand just more than its surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Also This is the best X-book cause they brought back Murd Blurdock

Lol! Amazingly hilarious

The art is amazing. Also I'm ready for the kooky spin off of Monet as she tries to juggle home and work like with her family of Penances/Penanci.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Good issue. I liked X-Force more. But for me NM were much better then Excalibur, Marauders or X-Men.

New Mutants will be the STAR of Hickmans run. Less serious with a great cast and Art.
    Rahne's reaction is v interesting given her past beliefs.
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Good issue. I liked X-Force more. But for me NM were much better then Excalibur, Marauders or X-Men.
    Same, this weeks comica where the best out of DoX for me.f

In one issue, Chamber and Mondo have better chemistry with the New Mutants than Magma did in three decades. Enjoyed this a lot! The colors were so exciting and the characters rich. I think this or Marauders are my favorite of the DoX issues so far.

By the way, is it a joke that I have not understood that Chamber is afraid of people with four arms? I remember that one of the MLF had four arms.