Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And let me just add THIS is how you draw and color people of color. All too often we point out the bad examples so i just want to give sincere credit where it is due. Beautiful.
    YES!! I agree that it is important we give the team props with the coloring. Really felt great not looking at a whitewashed Roberto.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"I'm an amazing hero and that's why people love me."

- Sunspot, 2019

9/10.

- too much talking
    "Cable was right!"

Oh and I thought it was hilarious that mutants are all mutant name and human names and krakoa was referring to Doug like he was reading his full human birth certificate. It was a little thing but it added a lot of character to krakoa for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    "I'm an amazing hero and that's why people love me."

- Sunspot, 2019
    Swoon set to Stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    freeform terraforming in natural habitats is not good.
    Krakoa bout to take over the when Galaxy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    That was absolutely Bevatron. The OG Hellions are back.

Not sure if the rest were just the Academy X Hellions, but the redhead looked like Tarot to me, not Mercury.

I'm not going to dog on Brisson sight unseen and predict doom. Right now I'm enjoying the book. I would like to have clarification re: the New Mutants' role at Akademos.
    I immagine Emma taking walks in the habitat dressed up like Jesus and telling children to come to their mama.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I immagine Emma taking walks in the habitat dressed up like Jesus and telling children to come to their mama.
    I wonder if, like Wolfsbane, when reborn they are less traumatized?
    I could definitely see some of the Hellions being jaded and resentful toward Frost, but perhaps post-Krakoan-resurrection they're just..... baggage-less.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I thought it was Empath, but I hope it was Bevatron!
    He was blond, so I say Bevatron.

Who was the blue guy with Glob?

I have needed happiness for Rahne for almost 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    He was blond, so I say Bevatron.

Who was the blue guy with Glob?

I have needed happiness for Rahne for almost 20 years.
    I tini it's a miscoloured Match.

A good first issue even though I'm not a fan of space stories.

Loved the interaction of the characters and the jokes when it gets too serious a good joke lessens the tension.

To anyone who was worried about Krakoa wanting to eat or dominate mutants, she seemed to me to be ethical in disliking using a mutant's body. And about the X-mem becoming a bunch of isolationists for me they still seem to be the heroes they always were. In this case releasing oppressed people even if they are aliens or if this puts them in danger .

For me the best scenes were in Krakoa it's good to see these characters who suffered so much loss have some happiness and security in their lives. Out of curiosity I loved the fact that they used blue macaws (Anodorhynchus hyacinthinus) an endangered species in the scene with Karma and Rahne.

Rank 8.5 of 10.

i appreciate the more humorous take. can never get enough Bevatron. he was taken from us too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I wonder if, like Wolfsbane, when reborn they are less traumatized?
    I could definitely see some of the Hellions being jaded and resentful toward Frost, but perhaps post-Krakoan-resurrection they're just..... baggage-less.
    The scene to me felt like "What is there to be mad about.?" Like for instance rahne died a horrible death in uncanny but then it's like here she is looking at this place than can only be described as paradise and i imagine a moment where it's like what is there to be mad about. Not only did i give my life for this, they actually brought me back so i could see it wasn't all for nothing. I don't know those first few pages made me feel so much. It was done in such a cinematic way i felt i was in her head.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The scene to me felt like "What is there to be mad about.?" Like for instance rahne died a horrible death in uncanny but then it's like here she is looking at this place than can only be described as paradise and i imagine a moment where it's like what is there to be mad about. Not only did i give my life for this, they actually brought me back so i could see it wasn't all for nothing. I don't know those first few pages made me feel so much. It was done in such a cinematic way i felt i was in her head.
    It was very meta. Storm was like “forget about eating your dad and watching your son die” and Hickman was like “no, seriously, forget it.”

Incredible Member

Why is Karma still using a robotic-looking artificial leg? They couldn't at least give her one that looks real? Heck if the Shiar tech allowed them to grow a new body for Xavier, they should be able to grow her a new leg.

Terraforming happens when you put two flowers together. One does not cause problems, open a portal and that's it.

When two are near, it is when the habitat begins to terraform. This is how habitats form, I guess. The Starjammers want a portal to visit Summer House, not that their ship is a habitat.