Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I just have to say one more time the art was gorgeous and I loved the panels with Rahne.

Has anyone seen documentaries where people die for a bit or have near death experiences.

They come back changed. Have a totally different outlook on life.

I think this is a good perspective to have w/ Rahne.

I like her interaction with Karma a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It can happen if they change their behavior. For now a portal just does not expand just more than its surroundings.
    Why would they cover Earth? Earth is already terraformed. It is literally Terra.
    The Starjammers just seem to have stolen what kept the Brood out of Benevolence.
    Last edited by Leirus; 11-06-2019 at 08:36 AM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I'm not too big on the art style, but it was good to see some of GenX again. I wonder if Chamber's face will ever get fixed. I think Synch once used his powers and showed he could fix his face.

I loved seeing Monet and it's nice she, Sunspot, and Dani are not whitewashed. Monet back in her GenX costume is fun. I did always think that was one of her better ones, it's just sad it was uniform and not specific to her. But i'm tired of the X-Factor suits, so this was a welcome change.

A welcome back to Nicole & Claudette, who I don't think we've seen since GenX 50 or 52. I wonder what they're doing to annoy Monet? lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-06-2019 at 08:26 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Why would they cover Earth? Earth is already terraformed. It is literally Terra.
    The Starjammers just seem to haver stolen what kept the Brood out of Benevolence.
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I'm not too big on the art style, but it was good to see some of GenX again. I wonder if Chamber's face will ever get fixed. I think Synch once used his powers and showed he could fix his face.

I loved seeing Monet and it's nice she, Sunspot, and Dani are not whitewashed. Monet back in her GenX costume is fun. I didn't always think that was one of her better ones, it's just sad it was uniform and not specific to her. But i'm tired of the X-Factor suits, so this was a welcome change.

A welcome back to Nicole & Claudette, who I don't think we've seen since GenX 50 or 52. I wonder what they're doing to annoy Monet? lol
    I imagine Nicole and Claudette merging into their Monet form to mess with her lol

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Wait, what?
    About the Brood you mean? The data page said that the plans for settling Benevolence were in a halt because of the Brood migrating patterns being close by. It also says that removing the egg can cause swarm activity.
    It seems like the brood are understood here kind of like a lethal migrating pest that communicates via pheromones. As the Brood are insect-like and have hiveminds around their queens, it makes sense they would avoid King Eggs. That is my reasoning, at least.
    But do not worry, it also states that removing the King Egg causes a superguardian alert, so you know the Imperial Guard is on its way.

Loved it! Great art and Im more interested i what is going on with Monet, Synch and the Penances

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Why is Karma still using a robotic-looking artificial leg? They couldn't at least give her one that looks real? Heck if the Shiar tech allowed them to grow a new body for Xavier, they should be able to grow her a new leg.
    Are you criticizing mutant cripples?

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    The Starjammers just seem to have stolen what kept the Brood out of Benevolence.
    We are talking about the hypothetical possibility that Krakoa and / or the mutants wanted to expand the Krakoa ecosystem across the planet.

This was GREAT. The character interactions were pretty great and I’m loving everything with Mondo/Cypher. Really intrigued about the Krakoa situation. I usually hate X-Men in space stories but the Space Jammers and their pirate antics are usually pretty fun and continued to be so here.

It was great to see Dust on the island.

I'll be honest....not a huge fan of the art
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Amazing Member

Chamber died in Uncanny. So if he was reborn, now having control of his powers, wouldn’t he not have blown off his face on the new body?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We are talking about the hypothetical possibility that Krakoa and / or the mutants wanted to expand the Krakoa ecosystem across the planet.
    I took it to mean the plants were changing the composition of the air and soil to make it more Earth-like. But you are right, it could be the first step to expand Krakoa.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Anyway, this was an absolute delight. My only gripe was that whole student village thing? Seemed a bit awkward to me. Do main X-Men live on one part of the island and anyone considered less than in this village? What do Dani, Wolfsbane, Magik, etc. have to do to be considered actual X-Men by now...
    Last edited by True Believer Tony; 11-06-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Loved it! Great art and Im more interested i what is going on with Monet, Synch and the Penances
    I thought the offscreen development of Synch and Monet trying to befriend Fauna was cute

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    Also, I think the artist was told to draw in some Hellions and did a quick google search. Yes, Dust and Rockslide were on a training squad called the Hellions but they never wore the pink suits and they would have no reason to be affiliating with the original Hellions.
    It actually looks like Bevatron is the only one in actual black n purple Hellions clothing. It looks like everyone around him are 3rd (4th???? idk but academy x era) generation Hellions.