Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Yes this is all making sense now.

Damn it Sokovia. You fake AF humans.

Domino is paying for her run from Simone, she'll come back to her serious self now.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Yeah, i still don’t see it. No matter what you see firsthand what humans will do. Moira’s extremely paranoid and if she’s still working behind the scenes I just can’t buy that they would get THAT cozy. They’ve been doing this long enough now. Expect the unexpected.
    Xavier and Magneto are ruling Krakoa, not Moira. They literally shoved her aside and said she should just let them do their thing. Now, I'm sure she's planning something in the shadows, but obviously she hasn't been acting on it yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    The mutant they sent to infiltrate some anti-mutant cabal has been missing for a week, then she’s spotted skydiving into Krakoa without making contact and she’s with three unidentified persons. Isn’t Sage supposed to be a genius?
    Sage knows exactly what she is doing, her skillset include analyzing probability. If a buffon like Black Tom can see the obvious flaws in Krakoa security system, she knows whats up. Question now is why did she let it happen? Her first appearance in HoX #1 highlighted she was cynical. Maybe she don't trust Xavier. Notice she refuses to call him Sir in this issue.

Also, am I crazy or was that champagne spiked? Why has nobody brought this up?
    It looked like a microchip in it. Maybe its what helped the flatscans locate him. As someone else said there were only four assaillants so their goal wasnt to take over the island and theyvdid minimal structural damage (could have blown themselves up for max casualties). Xavier was their target.

BANNED

Is the old guy a new mutant character or am I having a brain fart? I hope we see more of him. I like healers. And I like how the vines going into Piotr’s arm are acting as IV tubes.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The champagne was probably spiked to reduce his telepathy. The assassins were probably on the plane before "Xavier" returned through the portal.
    "Cable was right!"

He isn't new, he is Healer, a morlock.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

A really strong intro for X-force. Overall, Percy does a good job with the character's voices, and the art was wonderful for the most part. That panel with Jean flying looked a little awkward, but everything else was great, and really fit the tone of the book.

Poor Domino. They must have done something really messed up to her in order to register as her when entering Krakoa. Very curious to see how the Mutants deal with Xavier, and Cerebro potentially being off the grid for a bit. I guess this means Jean will be taking over wearing Cerebro full time? Do they have more of those things? Lot of interesting questions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Domino is paying for her run from Simone, she'll come back to her serious self now.
    Domino has never been 'serious'. I hope we see Jean and Sage help her with her ptsd, they have extensive experience feeling violated.

Is the old guy a new mutant character or am I having a brain fart? I hope we see more of him. I like healers. And I like the how the vines going into Piotr’s arm are acting as IV tubes.

Its the Morlock, Healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Yeah, hence why I'm a bit suspicious of this attack and wouldn't put it past Xavier to orchestrate something like that, including his death.
    I think Xavier may have something planned but also he was literally feeling all those deaths. I don’t think he would do something that would put the ones he loves in danger, but I think him sacrificing himself was definitely planned.

I'm just thinking since they succeeded in their goal.

Did they tell whoever sent them that task was completed.

Also when they see him back alive.

Is this where humans find out that mutants can resurrect themselves.

And hate them even more.

BANNED

These guys literally butchered an innocent woman in front of her kid. But what if Xavier did it lmao get a grip already several of the creators have told us the stories arent abt taking down the current statu quo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The champagne was probably spiked to reduce his telepathy. The assassins were probably on the plane before "Xavier" returned through the portal.
    According to the script, there was a tracker in the champagne. Hence the close-up.

I can't believe I didn't realize it was spoilers:
    the Reavers.
    end of spoilers Per the script. The outfits were identical.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He isn't new, he is Healer, a morlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Its the Morlock, Healer.
    Ah I see, thanks. I kinda forgot he existed.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Xavier still as naive as ever. He really thought security wasn't needed?
    Xavier is always naive but directly attacking a mutant nation filled with some of the most power beings on the planet is a pretty crazy move. It is a suicide mission for any human that tries it.