Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I don’t buy that mutants are this unprepared. Flatscan goons skydiving into krakoa is so basic.
    Yeah, I get the whole thing is that they’ve “gone soft” but hasn’t it been like.......a week? Actually I don’t know how long it’s been on Krakoa but for how much these guys have been hunted and prodded, you’d think defense would be second nature to them. Especially for a bunch of goons.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Yeah, i still don’t see it. No matter what you see firsthand what humans will do. Moira’s extremely paranoid and if she’s still working behind the scenes I just can’t buy that they would get THAT cozy. They’ve been doing this long enough now. Expect the unexpected.
    The Island also has Magneto, Apocalypse and Exodus in leadership positions, plus Cyclops himself is not known for getting complacent. This felt forced.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yeah, I get the whole thing is that they’ve “gone soft” but hasn’t it been like.......a week? Actually I don’t know how long it’s been on Krakoa but for how much these guys have been hunted and prodded, you’d think defense would be second nature to them. Especially for a bunch of goons.
    Yeah, hence why I'm a bit suspicious of this attack and wouldn't put it past Xavier to orchestrate something like that, including his death.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Xavier was kind of an idiot here. I'm thinking this may have been purposeful to give the krakoans the green light to be more offensive with protecting mutants.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The Island also has Magneto, Apocalypse and Exodus in leadership positions, plus Cyclops himself is not known for getting complacent. This felt forced.
    It did...but so much of this feels slightly "off"....like characters acting, not TOTALLY off-character, but enough to make it all seem unreal?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    They seem to have forgotten to make a "human skinning mutant and wearing them alive" protocol
    The mutant they sent to infiltrate some anti-mutant cabal has been missing for a week, then she’s spotted skydiving into Krakoa without making contact and she’s with three unidentified persons. Isn’t Sage supposed to be a genius?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    There was a what if in the 90s staring punisher...he attacks this military base and explains that one man can get through what is prepared for an army...

I am sure they have plans for sentinals and nukes...but 4 guys that skin a mutant amd wear her skin parashooting in as suicide killers...not so.much
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I don't really get that people are saying theyll be resurrected so who cares if they died. Anticlimatic

Or that they forget they can be resurrected.

Getting shot in the face is still shocking. Getting murdered and skinned.

I mean come on.

And this issue starts off with that Wolverine statement about them feeling to safe or something.

BANNED

Also, am I crazy or was that champagne spiked? Why has nobody brought this up?

The mutant they sent to infiltrate some anti-mutant cabal has been missing for a week, then she’s spotted skydiving into Krakoa without making contact and she’s with three unidentified persons. Isn’t Sage supposed to be a genius?
    Sage's OS hasn't been updated in years. She's still on Windows Vista.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Domino has been gone for a whole week! The red flags were flying high. Everyone on the island was being dumb here.

yea it was spiked. that black spec was a dead giveaway. that's why I called Xavier an idiot. he was way too trusting the entire issue .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I did. Hi. I agree with you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea it was spiked. that black spec was a dead giveaway. that's why I called Xavier an idiot. he was way too trusting the entire issue .
    We didn’t see him drink it though. It looked like he was smelling the glass.

We didn’t see him drink it though. It looked like he was smelling the glass.
    I thought he did which is how those assassins were able to pinpoint his location.