Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Good sign for the relaunch that everyone has such different rankings, I’d say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Good sign for the relaunch that everyone has such different rankings, I’d say.
    IA. There's something for everyone. Im interested in the sales and if there will be a clear divide among the books outside of X-men or if they all relatively sell the same

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    IA. There's something for everyone. Im interested in the sales and if there will be a clear divide among the books outside of X-men or if they all relatively sell the same

Definitely. I know these books got me hungrier than jeans thighs.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Can't speak on New Mutants since i have no intentions of doing so but my ranking of the other books

1. Marauders
    2. X-Men
    3. X-Force
    4. Excalibur
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

1 New Mutants
    2 Marauders
    3 X-Men
    4 Excalibur
    5 X-Force

I thought the issue was good

However, the defenses of Krakoa are worrisome if 4 people can cause this much ruckus.

I do tend to wonder how the military and economic features of Krakoa works. Is there a school system for the younger mutant?...are there Krakoa Dollars?...is there a police/military system (outside of the X-Men)? what do they do for entertainment?, etc

but that's just me thinking aloud as a big ole nerd?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah I'm wondering when we will start to see that. Issue 2 or 3 maybe?

I think my ranking so far would be:

X-Force
    Excalibur
    New Mutants
    Marauders
    X-Men

BANNED

Who is the horny red girl on the shore when Black TOm arrives to check out Kate's ship? She looks like a star and Magik perfect gf.

BANNED

Domino missing from Cerebro should have been immediately dealt with. Was her mission even sanctioned? If not, upon them bringing her back that has to be dealt with too.

All the humans really did is let mutants know where the holes in their security are.

It’s nice Jean will have to bring back Xavier.

A second read made me notice this issue still refers to Kate by her older nickname. And Jean calls her that as well! Clearly only Emma values Kate as the adult woman she is.

Also didn't notice Vanisher rockin' his 60s outfit <3

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Domino missing from Cerebro should have been immediately dealt with. Was her mission even sanctioned? If not, upon them bringing her back that has to be dealt with too.

All the humans really did is let mutants know where the holes in their security are.

It’s nice Jean will have to bring back Xavier.
    I got the impression Xavier sent Domino out but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    A second read made me notice this issue still refers to Kate by her older nickname. And Jean calls her that as well! Clearly only Emma values Kate as the adult woman she is.

Also didn't notice Vanisher rockin' his 60s outfit <3
    I noticed 90s Boom Boom in her pink and yellow awful outfit. It was a sight.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

1. New Mutants (I think the art pushes it to number 1)
    2. Marauders
    3. Excalibur
    4. X-Force
    5. X-Men

I enjoyed the issue immensly. This further proves why mutants need to be extremely cautious around humans, for this was an unprovoked attack on Krakoa. The fact that they would resort to skinning Dom just to gain entry proves how demented they can be and stoop to unspeakable lows all out of an irrational fear of people different from them. Stunts like this is the main reason why coexistence and assimilation into human society not only an inappropriate ideal for the time being; but also, why an immensely aggressive stance from mutantkind is required.

Also, the lack of internal defense depicted in this issue only proves the need for a mutant hit squad (a la Cable's X-Force and Uncanny). Man, we could use Old Cable right about now.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

I didn't think about it before but this issue also can be explaination for why magneto and apoc are now going out on these type of things with Xavier in xmen
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Most damning evidence that Xavier is the same fool he ever was is that he sent Colossus on a CLANDESTINE mission. Unless he was purposefully trying to get rid of him.