Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Best Jean since X-men Red. On a few panels she was more interesting than on the entire of HOX/POX.
    I agree. The thing about Jean is that despite her empathy and compassion she will fight for what she believes in and she will fight to protect her people (her people being mutants, people she considers family, innocents, etc). Jean is a soldier just like all the other X-men and she should get in on some of the action.

I just don't ever want her to become a killer like Wolverine or Psylocke. That would be overkill for her, especially since she is responsible, in part for Dark Phoenix. I think that is what Tom Taylor was trying to say, why Jean was so pacifist in his run - she had been a part of something destructive and now she wanted to "heal" rather than destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Supersonic Nuclear Munitions travel faster than that. Honestly there is nothing stopping a world power (like Russia, who has SNMs) from just nuking Krakoa out of existence.
    They nuke Krakoa and then Vulcan for example, that was in the Moon, can nuke Russia.

It's MAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They nuke Krakoa and then Vulcan for example, that was in the Moon, can nuke Russia.

It's MAD.
    Except that humans in the 616 don't operate on logic. Their brain is one half hatred, one half bigotry.