Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    BANNED

The Marauders must be amused Xavier and co. have only gotten around to resurrection protocols just now. Granted, IIRC the Bunn-Mags book implied each iteration of them was semi-unique.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    It was discussed in a recent interview. Hickman said mutants will now pull out any costume at any time per mutant fashion.
    I really like that. Why limit yourselves? Hopefully some new ones appear as well

The Marauders must be amused Xavier and co. have only gotten around to resurrection protocols just now. Granted, IIRC the Bunn-Mags book implied each iteration of them was semi-unique.
    Yeah they were kind of remade every time from scratch. It was different than this resurrection. Sinister was probably able to give their personalities an input and age them, but they definitely weren't really reborn.

BANNED

I legit don't get people's fascination with Risque, joke or otherwise. Granted I wasn't reading when Moore made her a bigger part of the book for a bit. When I fell off for awhile she'd just come in.
    Roadtrip XForce is best XForce. Period. Risque was very fun and her bangs and fashion sense were iconique. But XForce already had two fun bad girls in Tabby and Domino I can see why she never made it to the big league.

BANNED

*swoons in Krakoan*

Those arms ashdhdjdj

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Roadtrip XForce is best XForce. Period. Risque was very fun and her bangs and fashion sense were iconique. But XForce already had two fun bad girls in Tabby and Domino I can see why she never made it to the big league.
    tbh the only issue of that period I read was when Shan came back as a very obvious lesbian and I was over the moon. I should've stuck with it though, they brought Dani back.

My favorite X-Force period was post X-Cutioner's Song Capullo times.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if you were forming a mutant nation, would you put Black Tom (your nemesis' best pal, child kidnapper, and a prolific terrorist) in charge of security?
    Xavier gave him that job and we all know that Xavier has no problems using his powers to influence people

BANNED

tbh the only issue of that run was when Shan came back as a very obvious lesbian and I was over the moon. I should've stuck with it though, they brought Dani back.

My favorite X-Force period was post X-Cutioner's Song Capullo times.
    The writing was okay but Pollina's art especially was superlative.

I liked Nicieza/Daniels, Moore Pollina and the Counter X era the most. Jae Lee was best part of XCutionners Song but I hate every early 90s XBook with a passion. The real lost decade.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    The writing was okay but Pollina's art especially was superlative.

I liked Nicieza/Daniels, Moore Pollina and the Counter X era the most. Jae Lee was best part of XCutionners Song but I hate every early 90s XBook with a passion. The real lost decade.
    Hard agree on the '90s and I despise X-Cutioner's Song. Portions of X-Force and Ellis Excalibur were all I could stomach. I liked Nicieza/Capullo/Daniel and Loeb/Pollina. Fabes should never have been given the main books (along with Lobdell).

We stan self-self-conscious employee and supportive boss relationships. We stan them to death.

Sad that there's no discourse on Chuckles spending his office hours kickin' his feet up on his desk and writing condescending foreign policy statements.

Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 11-07-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Damn, Percy has a deep voice

BANNED

Hard agree on the '90s and I despise X-Cutioner's Song. Portions of X-Force and Ellis Excalibur were all I could stomach. I liked Nicieza/Capullo/Daniel and Loeb/Pollina. Fabes should never have been given the main books (along with Lobdell).
    Nicieza was at least better then Lobdell whose only good story ever was Gen-X and who is a creep.

BANNED

Per my first ban I'm not allowed to discuss Lobdell outside the X-books, so I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Come on, everyone. Are you saying that if YOU started a nation you wouldn't be ready for uh, skin wearing Olympian suicide marines, by uh, Week 3, and you wouldn't have all your most powerful people ready to respond and neutralize the threat in the like uh, less than 10 minutes that the entire engagement actually lasted?
    Not to mention not having built an impenetrable dome over the island and taken up a military stance to shoot down any commercial airliner that strays into your airspace. Next you will be telling me they still haven’t solved climate change, starvation and poverty for the world. I mean what have they been doing since that orgy? Just endless orgies while Xavier records and backs up their experiences?

Actually that would be quite distracting.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.