Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Most of the humans who attack the X-Men have a getting stabbed by Wolverine kink.

Also I'll read the script later.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    According to the script, there was a tracker in the champagne. Hence the close-up.

I can't believe I didn't realize it was spoilers:
    the Reavers.
    end of spoilers Per the script. The outfits were identical.
    I think the assembly that Domino infiltrated in the beginning was made up of several factions. The woman sitting next to her seems to be wakandan and the dude on the other side was from the middle east (Iran?)

That was okay. I liked the art specially.

Felt a little confuse about how this fits Marauders 1, as it didn't mention Peter in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I feel like i got slapped in the face with reality again and thats what makes it even better. Wolverine was talking to me...
    OMG, yes. I was naively thinking we weren't supposed to have this kind of stories anymore.

The first casualties of Krakoa? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Xavier is always naive but directly attacking a mutant nation filled with some of the most power beings on the planet is a pretty crazy move. It is a suicide mission for any human that tries it.
    He's still too naive. I bet Moira is face palming in No Space while this is happening.

Well Colossus could have come back through the gateway. And it may not be the same mission as when Kate Pryde first put the team together.

I'm sure Russia was a consistent thorn in mutants side. But I get why it does not match.

Also side note: I did not know those were suppose to be the Reavers. Is that true? They didnt really look cybernetically enhanced.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Xavier is always naive but directly attacking a mutant nation filled with some of the most power beings on the planet is a pretty crazy move. It is a suicide mission for any human that tries it.
    They do not know yet the mutants have a way to bring Xavier back, so worth it I guess.

Good issue. Loved the art and tone. But not in love with the cast so I'll be skipping this and NM for the same reasons.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I liked it. But I think my problem with this is that, if a Mutant dies, they come back. So everyone who was just killed... will just come back. So why should I care or be worried about that?

I am invested in the mystery angle, but when everyone's effectively immortal, there are very few stakes.

Well, that was pretty brutal. It also proves why the mutants have to be very ultra cautious of humans. Seriously this new group skinned Domino and used her skin and psychic blockers to get through the outer island defenses. Tom himself was trying to tell Xavier that they need to be way more cautious. The human infiltrators started opening fire as soon as they landed and they had obviously put a tracker in Xavier in Sokovia.

This was a really good example of why the mutants had no choice but to flee to Krakoa, because stuff like this was happening before too, now it just takes a lot more planning on the part of the humans to commit their genocide because it is not easy to get to Krakoa.

It's pretty obvious that the agencies of genocide are all still operational and they are receiving funding from either governments or businesses to continue the genocide against mutants using any means necessary.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

I hope this means that Apocalypse, Magneto, and Exodus will be visiting Sokovia

This has taken Krakoa by surprise for the same thing that the suicide explosion in Mother Mold did, they did not imagine such a desperate attack.

The mutants have fought all their lives accustomed to being the ones who are cornered and fight with everything they have. It is strange for them to see humans do the same.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    They do not know yet the mutants have a way to bring Xavier back, so worth it I guess.
    Orchis people know. Itd be nice to see these various anti mutant factions interact.

I was wondering if a mutant could leave a "non ressurection" order... Like some folks have Do Not Resuscitate in case of cardiac arrest

Weakest of the #1s imo

Felt a little too telegraphed. I hate when I read a book and immediately know where it's headed.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I was wondering if a mutant could leave a "non ressurection" order... Like some folks have Do Not Resuscitate in case of cardiac arrest
    Sure, I guess so.

Anyway, the Five have millions and millions of mutants yet to resurrect.