Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Broo is also counted as a mutant. And probably Lockheed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    ... so Alien mutants like Danger, Cerise, Broo, and Ariel are only allowed on visitation rights? Bullshit.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    ... so Alien mutants like Danger, Cerise, Broo, and Ariel are only allowed on visitation rights? Bullshit.
    better than precogs...

My rank

Excalibur
    x-force
    new mutants
    marauders
    x-men

What about Xandra? She's a mutant, and literally Charles' daughter!

Sorry honey, you can't live with your daddy because you don't have a human X-Gene.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Sorry honey, you can't live with your daddy because you don't have a human X-Gene.

No, I loved Xandra...!! Ah, see, this is the kinda bullshit I was worried about!

He didn't say anything about a human x-gene he said they don't have the x-gene. They are mutants because they are different from the rest of their species Xandra could actually be a shiar mutant hybrid and have an actual x-gene.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Moving on from the frustrating bits to... other potentially frustrating bits: did the script version of this spoil that Polaris and Sunfire were joining the Marauders?

Moving on from the frustrating bits to... other potentially frustrating bits: did the script version of this spoil that Polaris and Sunfire were joining the Marauders?
    I doubt sunfire is joining he would be redundant with Pyro but here is hoping Polaris still does. Unless of course Sunfire is going to be Pyro's back up match when lockheed is unavailable but i doubt it because it gives Lockheed and extra need to be there beyond kitty. But yes the script implied they were part of the team.
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-06-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Just finished reading this. Every book has been great but so far this is the best one! 5/5 for me. Art was fantastic, story is right up my alley (I prefer darker realistic stories) and the kinda sorta cliffhanger at the end was a bit of a shock. I say kinda sorta because I feel like the resurrection protocols will definitely have a plan if spoilers:
    Xavier get's killed
    end of spoilers.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Since Percy wrote this in January 2019, I think it's possible that might've been the initial lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Since Percy wrote this in January 2019, I think it's possible that might've been the initial lineup.
    I was thinking the same thing. We did see Sunfire in the art helping carry a fellow mutant off the ship.

For me:
    X-Force/Excalibur tied
    New Mutants
    Marauders
    X-Men

Great diversity in rankings as others have said. It's a good time for the X-Books!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

This was good as hell. But I have tremendous difficulty believing a) Xavier wouldn't use his powers to defend himself b) four human terrorists armed with nothing but guns arrive on an island FULL of powerful ass mutants and outside of Boom Boom, only the X-Force fights back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    This was good as hell. But I have tremendous difficulty believing a) Xavier wouldn't use his powers to defend himself b) four human terrorists armed with nothing but guns arrive on an island FULL of powerful ass mutants and outside of Boom Boom, only the X-Force fights back?
    He tried, they had shield blocking. We didn't see any of those other powerful mutants aside from sunfire but i definitely get your point. Kitty and Co were there in the day, the attack happened at night.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    He tried, they had shield blocking. We didn't see any of those other powerful mutants aside from sunfire but i definitely get your point. Kitty and Co were there in the day, the attack happened at night.
    I assume that is was like a minute or two
    ..so only those right there had time to react.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It also says bad things about Krakoa's defenses that 4 humans were able to circumvent it easily and cause mass damage. If one of those guys had been with ORCHIS or ONE and brought a mutant extermination weapon, the story could be over right there.

This was dumb. Karaoka has been up-and-running for like a week and we've already had a Mutant Massacre?

I wasn't feeling this at all. Very disappointing. Everyone was acting like stupid morons in a horror movie stumbling around with their heads up their asses.

They should just mulch all these pod people and start over, because this batch is seriously defective.