Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if you were forming a mutant nation, would you put Black Tom (your nemesis' best pal and a prolific terrorist) in charge of security?
    He talks to plants. They live on a living island. Maybe!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Come on, everyone. Are you saying that if YOU started a nation you wouldn't be ready for uh, skin wearing Olympian suicide marines, by uh, Week 3, and you wouldn't have all your most powerful people ready to respond and neutralize the threat in the like uh, less than 10 minutes that the entire engagement actually lasted?
    I know if i started a nation and countless people wanted me murdered i wouldn't be visiting rogue states without a guard and drinking the first thing that was handed to me by a dodgy ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I know if i started a nation and countless people wanted me murdered i wouldn't be visiting rogue states without a guard and drinking the first thing that was handed to me by a dodgy ruler.
    I do agree that this was dangerous for him to do, although it wasn't a rogue state as they had a treaty.

He was feeling his oats and got shot for it. Sucks.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Anything is possible with PIS.

Egg could punch out Galactus.
    Fixed that for you friend
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I do agree that this was dangerous for him to do, although it wasn't a rogue state as they had a treaty.

He was feeling his oats and got shot for it. Sucks.
    I suppose i should have specified prior rogue state.

I'd imagine that Xavier will probably be futhur lambasted for his recklessness upon his return, and we'll see Hickman pick up on this when they visit the summit. They're probably building to a plot where Moria and Xavier have a serious fallout because he and Magneto are feeling their oats too much.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Exactly! I'm hoping the Xavier were saw get "killed" wasn't actually the real Xavier but a clone made in his place. I honestly don't think he is that stupid to have a drink from someone who hasn't built trust with him
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Exactly! I'm hoping the Xavier were saw get "killed" wasn't actually the real Xavier but a clone made in his place. I honestly don't think he is that stupid to have a drink from someone who hasn't built trust with him
    Someone mentioned earlier that the benefit of all of this is that they now are aware of this murderous, hostile group. Hopefully Domino will have some good intel for Krakoa.
    And if they're connected to Sokovia, the mystery then becomes was it Sokovia itself or do they have a Deep State in their country?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Wearing your 2019 meme outfit so the obvious joke can encourage the X-Office to add you to the book. I respect your hustle, my baby.

OG Vanisher still fresh af, tho.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I actually do love how Hickman has made old costumes part of mutant fashion. The Xavier Hellions and Monet throw on the old costumes just because in NM; Tabitha breaks out the super-garish foil cover '90s Capullo outfit just for fun. I hope the fashion angle is explored more.

Fantastic Member

the outfits are all over the place. Caliban has a recent look. Vanisher his OG from the 60's look. Boom Boom is back in early 90s X-Force.

while elsewhere M randomly wears her Gen X costume.

artists seem to be just doing whatever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    So did I. And Sean is an ex-cop, he better show up.

Oh good lord, that's right. Did she and Jimmy ever ****? Poor Jimmy.
    Didnt James get over her by the time Risque came around? I remember her being jelly. Risque is literally the most important mutant not to have been resurrected!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if you were forming a mutant nation, would you put Black Tom (your nemesis' best pal, child kidnapper, and a prolific terrorist) in charge of security?
    Everyone got amnesty. He has as much to lose as anyone else if Krakoa gets nuked and as evidenced by his exchange with Xavier, he takes his role very seriously. So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wearing your 2019 meme outfit so the obvious joke can encourage the X-Office to add you to the book. I respect your hustle, my baby.

OG Vanisher still fresh af, tho.
    Wasnt Vanisher her pimp or dealer or something?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    the outfits are all over the place. Caliban has a recent look. Vanisher his OG from the 60's look. Boom Boom is back in early 90s X-Force.

while elsewhere M randomly wears her Gen X costume.

artists seem to be just doing whatever
    It was discussed in a recent interview. Hickman said mutants will now pull out any costume at any time per mutant fashion.

BANNED

Tom is a good guy now. He just needed someome to give him the right direction.

Plus he never seemed evil evil, more like he did stuff for shits & giggles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Didnt James get over her by the time Risque came around? I remember her being jelly. Risque is literally the most important mutant not to have been resurrected!!
    I legit don't get people's fascination with Risque, joke or otherwise. Granted I wasn't reading when Moore made her a bigger part of the book for a bit. When I fell off for awhile she'd just come in.

BANNED

Did poor Prism get shot down as he was bringing groceries to Marauders mansion?? I hope starving Scalphunter & co go on a rampage next issue.