Default A question about Nintendo Switch Lite

I saw this system and was interested in it as it cost 200 bucks less then The Switch. But I have a couple questions.

Does it play regular Switch games or do you have to buy separate ones? Does it have a server to play other people online or does it have to be people in your household? I saw you can download Nes games. Can you download Snes games?

Thanks for the answers.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I saw this system and was interested in it as it cost 200 bucks less then The Switch. But I have a couple questions.

Does it play regular Switch games or do you have to buy separate ones? Does it have a server to play other people online or does it have to be people in your household? I saw you can download Nes games. Can you download Snes games?

Thanks for the answers.
    Yes it plays regular switch games. You can play it over internet/wifi, if you have a Nintendo online subscription you can play a selection of NES and SNES games. The only major disadvantage is that it can't be docked and played on TV so it's solely a handheld device, and there are no joy cons.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Games that rely on the joy con motion controls can be an issue. If you want to play Arms for example you need to pair a separate set of joy cons to play it.