Default dr. strange and the multiverse of madness

so i have been wondering today...

since comic book multiverse stories are usually a galore of going wild with established characters, how would that translate to the MCU?

since you have famous actors under contracts you canīt go all crazy with arno stark looking like RDJ, fascist captain america and so on.
    hulk would probably would be the easiest.

so what do you expect of the multiverse of madness? will it deal more with demonic, dimensional threats or will it present alternate versions of established characters?

Last edited by abulafia; 11-06-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

I hope it's not just different variations of the same world. DC have used the concept of Earth-1 and Earth-2 and so on for a long time, but not Marvel. I have a feeling they are just trying to copy DC in that regard.
    When Strange was exploring all the possible futures, he was using the time gem as in different timelines. But a multiverse is hopefully more than just that. Ideally it should be different kinds of independent worlds, even if there could be some similaities with our own.

If Marvel wants to explore a different world, I believe Counter-Earth has a lot of potential.

Yea the Multiverse he travels is more like Quantum realm, Dark Dimesion, Nightmare Dimension( all the Hell dimensions etc.). Dont think we are gonna just see him visiting other version of earth at all.

Incredible Member

sine it's linked to disneyplus visionwanda series, probably nightmare driving wanda crazy with nightmares of her life with vision and wanda using her powers to see other realities with vision alive.

Niffleheim

I really don't care that much about the multiverse but I hope the Doctor Strange in Avengers movies shows up in Doctor Strange The Multiverse of Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I really don't care that much about the multiverse but I hope the Doctor Strange in Avengers movies shows up in Doctor Strange The Multiverse of Madness.
    I think so the director might not have been involved with those movies but Cumberbatch was and I dont think hes gonna go backward with his portrayal. But yea I though Dr Dr Strange was ok when he wasnt making dumb jokes in his own movie but he was perfect in IW/Endgame. Also in Ragnarok. He was funny by simply being a dick, he didnt need to make Beyonce jokes.

I have a proposal for this movie. let Disney change the entire concept than what we saw in the first film. turn it upside down, make it more like The Prestige and the twilight zone in tone writing and style.

Quick FYI -

There is an existing thread on this film...

- https://community.cbr.com/showthread...tudios-at-SDCC

It will be how they introduce the X-men and Fantastic Four into the MCU.

Basically the movie is supposed to tie in to the Disney+ series WandaVision and Scarlet Witch will be in the Dr Strange movie. Essentially I think that the whole thing will be a sort of reverse House of M. WandaVision will be a series where Wanda has warped reality so that Vision is back alive. By the time of the Dr Strange movie she will be out of control and somehow in the movie instead of her saying "No More Mutants" she will say or do something that brings other universes from the multiverse into ours. At which point we now have fully formed FF and X-men teams here since I think even Marvel execs would be wise enough to realize that we don't want to see the origin yet again (much like they skipped Spidey's origin the third time around).

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    It will be how they introduce the X-men and Fantastic Four into the MCU.

Basically the movie is supposed to tie in to the Disney+ series WandaVision and Scarlet Witch will be in the Dr Strange movie. Essentially I think that the whole thing will be a sort of reverse House of M. WandaVision will be a series where Wanda has warped reality so that Vision is back alive. By the time of the Dr Strange movie she will be out of control and somehow in the movie instead of her saying "No More Mutants" she will say or do something that brings other universes from the multiverse into ours. At which point we now have fully formed FF and X-men teams here since I think even Marvel execs would be wise enough to realize that we don't want to see the origin yet again (much like they skipped Spidey's origin the third time around).
    Loki gonna be tied to it aswell supposedly