Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

[QUOTE=Beaddle;4678882]

this is about Wanda in xmen stories. not Wanda in MCU movies or even avengers comics. X-men comics is not Disney child's play. never was, never will be. if it is now and, it will legion, if it is not legion it will be Illyana, it could Rogue. there are many mutants that can fill the spot on taking on a real movie about mental illness, something Claremont wrote a lot about.
    Her downward spiral started in Avengers comics it was those events that led to House of M.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 11-12-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    When was Wanda in a real story about mental illness?
    I don't know how many (relatively) "realistic" stories on the subject we've gotten in the genre, given that it's an easy villain's motivation. Only one I think of off the top of my head would be Jessica Cruz from DC's Green Lantern franchise (actually, the only positive depiction of comic book character who suffers from mental illness that I can think of off the top of my head). Would make for a good movie, but neither here nor there.

Not ever sure a House of M movie would get made, due to MCU Wanda not being a mutant character and her getting her own TV show; if they were to do anything, I kinda think it would be there.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Claremont wanted the Gambit movie, he was working as one of the writers. Unfortunately, Fox dropped the ball and Disney axed it to death.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Claremont wanted the Gambit movie, he was working as one of the writers. Unfortunately, Fox dropped the ball and Disney axed it to death.
    Sucks huh? Wonder why that movie refused to be made over the years?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Sucks huh? Wonder why that movie refused to be made over the years?
    There are many reasons why a film is made or not made, can’t assume anything.