Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
I'll be honest, I never had an issue with whether or not humans are going to be replaced or not: I just take issue with the drastic othering mutants (who are still human) seem to be doing. Because, yeah, mutants are still human; they are of the same family branch. They shouldn't have to other themselves and doing so just seems hypocritical.
Having Giant Robots designed to kill specifically you, collars, cuffs to be worn only by people like you, Death Camps reserved for people like you, religious cults zealously tryna kill people like you, Magic spells erasing people like you, ghettos like Utopia or 198 camp populated by people like you, Countries enslaving your body, erasing your mind, stealing your power that's only in the 616 Id say the flatscans have done enough to show how Other they consider Mutants to be... It's like telling a queer black brown person to tone it down to fit in. Iiiicky
Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
Now pride in themselves and powers? Totally different--yes, they should be able to do and feel that, but that doesn't mean that they have to tear others down to build themselves up.

That's the issue I take with this whole thing.

(Also, to be clear; I don't think they're 'the bad guys.' I just think they're being a bit short-sighted at best and arseholes at worst.)
how exactly bare they tearing down humans? Blowing up their homes? Sending huge robots to kill them? Making a few snarky remarks ?
Back to bed