Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1296
  1. #1231
    Fantastic Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    318

    Default

    It's my understanding that the members of Clan Akkaba were the direct descendants of Apocalypse and the members of Coven Akkaba were a group of magic practitioners formed by baseline humans who descend from those who cast out Apocalypse after his birth.
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-28-2020 at 07:41 PM.

  2. #1232
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Does anyone want to see mutants become hostile invaders by placing gates on Asgard, Olympia, Lemuria and or any other non-earthly society like Kree-lar or the Shi'ar homeworld?
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    YOU mean places that would have something WORST than a mutant killing cloud???

    Along with giving AMMO to Humans who fear them. Along with Wakanda-who under a better writer won't be worshiping Storm.
    Pretty much this. It wouldn't be a good idea. At all. Hell, just the fact that all mutants, "good" or "bad," are presenting a united front for the first time ever and making it clear that they're (finally) pursuing their own interests and betterment is freaking humanity out, and someone suggests having them invade other civilizations, too?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  3. #1233
    Fantastic Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    318

    Default

    You say that as if baseline humans and all other powered humans are defenseless and or outnumbered in the face of Krakoa...

  4. #1234
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pretty much this. It wouldn't be a good idea. At all. Hell, just the fact that all mutants, "good" or "bad," are presenting a united front for the first time ever and making it clear that they're (finally) pursuing their own interests and betterment is freaking humanity out, and someone suggests having them invade other civilizations, too?
    They already have.

  5. #1235
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    you said "nah" but all that really says is that the Coven were from Akkaba and oppose Apocalypse.
    Oh I meant replying to the idea they were descendants of Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    They already have.
    Which country have they subjugated? They freed otherworld from a crazy super Villain ruling them
    GrindrStone(D)

  6. #1236
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Which country have they subjugated? They freed otherworld from a crazy super Villain ruling them
    It was Otherworld. Don't omit the context that the only reason that they went there is because Apocalypse manipulated Excalibur with a millennia old goal and he put Jaime Braddock on the throne! Another crazy super-villain! But he's ok because he's Apocalypse's puppet and he's got the x-gene.


  7. #1237
    Fantastic Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    It was Otherworld. Don't omit the context that the only reason that they went there is because Apocalypse manipulated Excalibur with a millennia old goal and he put Jaime Braddock on the throne! Another crazy super-villain! But he's ok because he's Apocalypse's puppet and he's got the x-gene.
    Otherworld (Avalon) was a invaded hence the reason Morgan Le Fay is so bent of of shape.

  8. #1238
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    It was Otherworld. Don't omit the context that the only reason that they went there is because Apocalypse manipulated Excalibur with a millennia old goal and he put Jaime Braddock on the throne! Another crazy super-villain! But he's ok because he's Apocalypse's puppet and he's got the x-gene.

    Soooo you think Betsy woulda let her brother continue to be Le Fays plaything? Nah they woulda butted heads regardless. Jamie's not been terrorizing the locals yet + he's more the rightful ruler anyway
    GrindrStone(D)

  9. #1239
    Fantastic Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    318

    Default

    How did you come to the conclusion that Jamie Braddock is the "rightful" ruler of Otherworld?

  10. #1240
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    How did you come to the conclusion that Jamie Braddock is the "rightful" ruler of Otherworld?
    I read...
    lol
    in some Capt Britain (i think) miniseries Brian Braddock was named the rightful heir by his father this was a time Jamie was dead. considering the title of ruler goes to the firstborn son...
    GrindrStone(D)

  11. #1241
    Fantastic Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I read...
    lol
    in some Capt Britain (i think) miniseries Brian Braddock was named the rightful heir by his father this was a time Jamie was dead. considering the title of ruler goes to the firstborn son...
    Brian's father's name James Braddock Sr. (Otherworld)., and as far as I can tell he and his wife died in Captain Britain #14 (1977) with that being the couples only appearance. I can't find that mini you are thinking and I have volumes 1&2 along with the full complement of crossovers and appearances.

    Straight up? I looked everywhere and I can find no evidence that Captain Britain (father or son) to be the ruler or future ruler of Otherworld.

  12. #1242
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Brian's father's name James Braddock Sr. (Otherworld)., and as far as I can tell he and his wife died in Captain Britain #14 (1977) with that being the couples only appearance. I can't find that mini you are thinking and I have volumes 1&2 along with the full complement of crossovers and appearances.

    Straight up? I looked everywhere and I can find no evidence that Captain Britain (father or son) to be the ruler or future ruler of Otherworld.
    heree ya go..
    GrindrStone(D)

  13. #1243
    Fantastic Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    heree ya go..
    Thank you I've found it... I'll be back
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-29-2020 at 10:15 AM.

  14. #1244
    Uncanny King-Kamalu lemonpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn's WiFi
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    nevermind, they got it
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-29-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    SIGNAL/Duke Thomas is the Midnight Sun of Gotham

    "power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

    Martin to Malcolm: militant Professor X is kinda the wave right now

    DC: Batman & The Outsiders, Teen Titans, Suicide Squad, The Flash, Justice League Odyssey, Far Sector, Red Hood/Outlaws

    Marvel: Immortal Hulk, Miles Morales: Spiderman, Black Panther, X-Men (2019), Venom, X-Force, Hellions, Giant Sized X-Men

    Anticipated titles: anything from Milestone*, X of Swords

  15. #1245

    Default

    Jamie rules Avalon, not Otherworld, just for the record. What may come of that we shall see but -[A]- has said he wants no war with Saturnyne.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •