Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1296
    BANNED

It's my understanding that the members of Clan Akkaba were the direct descendants of Apocalypse and the members of Coven Akkaba were a group of magic practitioners formed by baseline humans who descend from those who cast out Apocalypse after his birth.
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-28-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Does anyone want to see mutants become hostile invaders by placing gates on Asgard, Olympia, Lemuria and or any other non-earthly society like Kree-lar or the Shi'ar homeworld?
    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    YOU mean places that would have something WORST than a mutant killing cloud???

Along with giving AMMO to Humans who fear them. Along with Wakanda-who under a better writer won't be worshiping Storm.
    Pretty much this. It wouldn't be a good idea. At all. Hell, just the fact that all mutants, "good" or "bad," are presenting a united front for the first time ever and making it clear that they're (finally) pursuing their own interests and betterment is freaking humanity out, and someone suggests having them invade other civilizations, too?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

You say that as if baseline humans and all other powered humans are defenseless and or outnumbered in the face of Krakoa...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pretty much this. It wouldn't be a good idea. At all. Hell, just the fact that all mutants, "good" or "bad," are presenting a united front for the first time ever and making it clear that they're (finally) pursuing their own interests and betterment is freaking humanity out, and someone suggests having them invade other civilizations, too?
    They already have.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    you said "nah" but all that really says is that the Coven were from Akkaba and oppose Apocalypse.
    Oh I meant replying to the idea they were descendants of Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    They already have.
    Which country have they subjugated? They freed otherworld from a crazy super Villain ruling them
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Which country have they subjugated? They freed otherworld from a crazy super Villain ruling them
    It was Otherworld. Don't omit the context that the only reason that they went there is because Apocalypse manipulated Excalibur with a millennia old goal and he put Jaime Braddock on the throne! Another crazy super-villain! But he's ok because he's Apocalypse's puppet and he's got the x-gene.

BANNED

It was Otherworld. Don't omit the context that the only reason that they went there is because Apocalypse manipulated Excalibur with a millennia old goal and he put Jaime Braddock on the throne! Another crazy super-villain! But he's ok because he's Apocalypse's puppet and he's got the x-gene.
    Otherworld (Avalon) was a invaded hence the reason Morgan Le Fay is so bent of of shape.

Soooo you think Betsy woulda let her brother continue to be Le Fays plaything? Nah they woulda butted heads regardless. Jamie's not been terrorizing the locals yet + he's more the rightful ruler anyway
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

How did you come to the conclusion that Jamie Braddock is the "rightful" ruler of Otherworld?

How did you come to the conclusion that Jamie Braddock is the "rightful" ruler of Otherworld?
    I read...
    lol
    in some Capt Britain (i think) miniseries Brian Braddock was named the rightful heir by his father this was a time Jamie was dead. considering the title of ruler goes to the firstborn son...
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

I read...
    lol
    in some Capt Britain (i think) miniseries Brian Braddock was named the rightful heir by his father this was a time Jamie was dead. considering the title of ruler goes to the firstborn son...
    Brian's father's name James Braddock Sr. (Otherworld)., and as far as I can tell he and his wife died in Captain Britain #14 (1977) with that being the couples only appearance. I can't find that mini you are thinking and I have volumes 1&2 along with the full complement of crossovers and appearances.

Straight up? I looked everywhere and I can find no evidence that Captain Britain (father or son) to be the ruler or future ruler of Otherworld.

Brian's father's name James Braddock Sr. (Otherworld)., and as far as I can tell he and his wife died in Captain Britain #14 (1977) with that being the couples only appearance. I can't find that mini you are thinking and I have volumes 1&2 along with the full complement of crossovers and appearances.

Straight up? I looked everywhere and I can find no evidence that Captain Britain (father or son) to be the ruler or future ruler of Otherworld.
    heree ya go..
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

heree ya go..
    Thank you I've found it... I'll be back
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-29-2020 at 10:15 AM.

nevermind, they got it
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-29-2020 at 10:14 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Jamie rules Avalon, not Otherworld, just for the record. What may come of that we shall see but •-[A]-• has said he wants no war with Saturnyne.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!