Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All Hellions !

Default All Hellions !

Hellions are back starting with Bevatron!

This is the support thread for ALL Hellions including original team, Firestar, King Bedlam's , Emplate's and the New X-Men Hellion Squad!

I want more of the original team!

I want them on teams with the X.

I want them back with the New Mutants

i want them in an arena to battle Fitzroy and the Upstarts!
    Last edited by danielsan52; 11-07-2019 at 08:36 AM.

My personal wish now is to give each of the young generations some space, maybe as oneshots between each main team mission/arc.

My faves are Empath, Bevatron, and Catseye. I also wouldn't push Beef outta bed cuz you know he got BDE.

I wouldn't mind a What If story wherein they never died. Some would become more sinister villains (acolytes?) and some, X-Men.

I always liked Catseye and Roulette.

Emplate's Hellions are a second favorite with Vincente, Bulwark and Murmur. We MAY have seen Murmur back already, but wasn't confirmed.

BANNED

Tarot, Roulette and Jetstream are where it’s at.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    My faves are Empath, Bevatron, and Catseye. I also wouldn't push Beef outta bed cuz you know he got BDE.

i kind of want to see how they were recruited (through flashback of course). that was an aspect of the Massachusetts academy that i feel never got explored enough. i know how Jetstream was injured. i know that Empath's from Castille and (iirc) his family blew their fortune. Catseye is supposed to have an extremely high IQ. but there's so much left to explore. even when the New Mutants were rooming with the Hellions, the individual characters remained one dimensional antagonists. Beef and Bevatron are ciphers. all i know is that Bevatron's french and probably the youngest hellion. and Beef is someone that Emma can only handle in small doses.

i also really want to see the Hellions react to Hellion. personally, i think he's a wannabe. but maybe they welcome him into the fold without too much hazing.

Mighty Member

Yeah, I always liked the hellions. Loads of potential, virtually blank canvas that a good writer could work with.

I need a one shot with Boom Boom, Roulette and Domino.. Catseye and Meggan need to interact, Jetstream trying to spit game to Monet would be interesting.. I hope others like Warpath, Firestar, Tarot, even Beef( who should be gay so rictor and shatterstar can hit on him) have some interaction.

I always liked Vincete from Generation Next. I hope he reappears. And if we could get Tag back I would really, really appreciate it.

The gang is all back! We need a Giant-Sized issue meshing the different Hellions generations.

After I finish preparing Roulette and Catseye's drinks, imma go strangle Empath and wait by his egg so I can do it again.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I would love to see Buff and Refrax from the 1996 Generation X TV movie brought in as members of some team and they would fit well as members of a new Hellions.

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Ultimate Member

Roulette, Tarot and, especially Catseye, were always my favorites from the original Hellions. (Also Empath, but he's gotten pretty messed up...)

From the last Academy X era, Hellion and Dust, mostly, although it'd be cool to have Tag back, as his power was creative.

I suppose Wither and Icarus have their narrative uses, as mutants who A) don't want to be mutants or B) have mutant powers that makes their lives suck. Particularly in a mutant utopia, they bring a harsh vibe.

I would integrate the Hellfire Academy kids with the Hellions Squad: Infestation, Mudbug, Snot, Tin Man