Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 91

Thread: All Hellions !

  1. #76
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Bevatron telling the New school Hellions about all the crazy sh!t the OG Hellions got into...
    Trying to figure out the 3 of these though.

    The 3 on the right are Rockslide, Dust and Mercury, then is that Hellion with them and who are the 2 on the left?
    "Burn Her. Slowly. I want her to remember how dying like this feels"- Destiny

  2. #77
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Trying to figure out the 3 of these though.

    The 3 on the right are Rockslide, Dust and Mercury, then is that Hellion with them and who are the 2 on the left?
    Probby Tag (without dreads) and Wither?
    GrindrStone(D)

  3. #78
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Julian typically wore the jacket so that might place him text to Tag. If that’s the case, who would be next to Mercury?

  4. #79
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Julian typically wore the jacket so that might place him text to Tag. If that’s the case, who would be next to Mercury?
    the dark haired guy, with the sleeveless uniform and the weird looking hands?
    I still reckon its Julian
    GrindrStone(D)

  5. #80
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Well.....

    We have a Hellions book coming out featuring none of the formers but Empath.

    I’m going to make a new Classics Hellions thread in January when this one closes for the year.

    In the meantime.....

    Anyone want to talk “Beef”? Lol, pun intended!
    Last edited by danielsan52; 12-07-2019 at 08:40 AM.

  6. #81
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    538C7A3A-0728-4783-907F-2696A399C413.jpg

    I always thought the X-Men could use a “Giant Man”.

    Give this guy a masked costume.

  7. #82
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    538C7A3A-0728-4783-907F-2696A399C413.jpg

    I always thought the X-Men could use a “Giant Man”.

    Give this guy a masked costume.
    Bring in Buff from the long ago Generation X film and make them a team Beef and Buff.


  8. #83
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Bring in Buff from the long ago Generation X film and make them a team Beef and Buff.
    Nah, he needs to team with Beak.

    "Would you like that with the chicken or the beef?"

  9. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    538C7A3A-0728-4783-907F-2696A399C413.jpg

    I always thought the X-Men could use a “Giant Man”.

    Give this guy a masked costume.
    Micromax isn't doing anything and already has a mask.

    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-07-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Bring in Buff from the long ago Generation X film and make them a team Beef and Buff.

    Her comic stand-in is Ultra Girl. But she's only part mutant.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  11. #86
    Astonishing Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Micromax isn't doing anything and already has a mask.
    Scott Wright is an OLD MAN.


  12. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Scott Wright is an OLD MAN.

    You can tell age from Davis art? He's just a short out of shape guy with a receding hairline. Might as well be knocking Mystique for being old.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  13. #88
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    As much as I’d love to see Micromax on Excalibur or even just Krakoa....This thread is about Hellions so I’m not sure why he’s being compared and contrasted here.

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    As much as I’d love to see Micromax on Excalibur or even just Krakoa....This thread is about Hellions so I’m not sure why he’s being compared and contrasted here.
    You should know. You're the one who said that the X-Men needed a Giant-Man.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  15. #90
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    You should know. You're the one who said that the X-Men needed a Giant-Man.
    A GIANT in personality not just physical size
    GrindrStone(D)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •