Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: All Hellions !

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    jetstream was more disabled than cyclops
    You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him. Best cybernetics that money could buy.

Catseye was kind of an affirmative action case. But she was the realest Hellion, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Catseye was kind of an affirmative action case. But she was the realest Hellion, imo.

Affirmative Action?
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Affirmative Action?
    She's the only one of them that could pass for a Morlock.

Thoughts on Roulette?

Where would she might have ended up if the Hellions weren't killed off? Acolytes maybe? X-Force?

Roulette-Marvel-Comics-Hellions-X-Men-Jennifer-Stavros-f.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Thoughts on Roulette?

Where would she might have ended up if the Hellions weren't killed off? Acolytes maybe? X-Force?

She had kind of a Scarlet Witch power, right? Or a more controlled Black Cat power maybe.

Thoughts on Roulette?

I can see her with MuthaFvckin MLF!! for a while. Her and Dani would be a United front on not leaving heaps of flatscan bodies behind in their War for Mutant Liberation. afterwards I imagine her and Risque traveling through the southwestern United States, taking odd jobs for less than reputable people.. Finally they get to Central America and proceed to rip through the cartels....much to everyones surprise and relief. Everything comes up roses for the duo as Roulettes powers steadily growing over the years and eventually they become disillusioned with their prowess and cause all kinds of mayhem.
    She hates Domino
    GrindrStone(D)

I can see her with MuthaFvckin MLF!! for a while. Her and Dani would be a United front on not leaving heaps of flatscan bodies behind in their War for Mutant Liberation. afterwards I imagine her and Risque traveling through the southwestern United States, taking odd jobs for less than reputable people.. Finally they get to Central America and proceed to rip through the cartels....much to everyones surprise and relief. Everything comes up roses for the duo as Roulettes powers steadily growing over the years and eventually they become disillusioned with their prowess and cause all kinds of mayhem.
    She hates Domino
    Love it!!!

Tarot and Roulette always seemed like the bond girls of Marvel to me.

Tarot obviously as Solitaire

And Roulette as Domino Vitali

Mighty Member

She hates Domino
    I would read this.. I also think Roulette and Boom Boom would be frenemies..

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Roulette portrays herself as class, she'd probably regard Tabitha as 'trailer trash,' at least, in public, and then behind closed doors, they'd watch reality TV, throw popcorn and heckle the characters on the screen, like the robots from MST3K (or Statler and Waldorf, although that reference is way too 'old' for either of them).

Roulette *wants* to be hanging out with other mutants she sees as upper-crust, like Emma, Monet, Angel and Storm, but they wouldn't give her the time of day. (Well, Warren might. He likes his veal tender...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Roulette portrays herself as class, she'd probably regard Tabitha as 'trailer trash,' at least, in public, and then behind closed doors, they'd watch reality TV, throw popcorn and heckle the characters on the screen, like the robots from MST3K (or Statler and Waldorf, although that reference is way too 'old' for either of them).
    wasn't Jenny's dad a gambling addict or something (maybe i'm thinking of empath)? i guess that they could conceivably bond over that.

Love it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Ha! Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wasn't Jenny's dad a gambling addict or something (maybe i'm thinking of empath)? i guess that they could conceivably bond over that.
    I know Roulette is from Atlantic City and I think her dad was a BlackJack dealer ? But is Boomer's dad a gambling addict? I thought he was just an abusive drunk
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Have we actually seen one or more Hellions being brought back yet?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Have we actually seen one or more Hellions being brought back yet?
    There's a scan of Bevatron talking to Academy X Hellions a few pages back
    GrindrStone(D)