Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I was checking some previous pages of this thread and it surprises me to see people blaming Jean

I think it is important to be clear, Maddie went crazy and died, Jean had no obligation and still adopted, took care and loved Cable. How is Jean a bad person in that case?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; Yesterday at 07:59 AM.
    My opinions are my own

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I was checking some previous pages of this thread and it surprises me to see people blaming Jean

I think it is important to be clear, Maddie went crazy and died, Jean had no obligation and still adopted, took care and loved Cable. How is Jean a bad person in that case?
    X-forum logic.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Yeah, same. The dialogue is a major interest killer for me. The stiff lifeless art is another major factor. I'll give it a couple more issues to see if I stay invested or not.
    I'm ok with Hickman's dialogue for the most part, but it is stiff in places. It doesn't excitement like some past X-men writers, like Morrison for example. Each character should have a distinct personality and voice and hopefully we will see more of that in the issue or at least as the series goes forward.