Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I guess he's not into all the speculation of just a few pages. We have witnessed people going berserk over previews.
    Yeah but i'm really going beserk if i open up a book and it's littered with Greg Land art. Wolverine berserk. It's a visual medium. Maybe take out the text.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    "Mom huh" That facial expression of Jean is killing me. I truly never knew she had this much disdain for Rachel
    Like this?

I will not stand for another pro/anti-Jean/Emma derailment. I will sit instead.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    "Mom huh" That facial expression of Jean is killing me. I truly never knew she had this much disdain for Rachel
    Did you not read Days of Future Present?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    LOL you just send a suggestion, you shouldn't because writers can't take suggestions from readers on the risk of being acussed of stealing ideas.

I don't think guggemheim wanted to write Jean anyway

Jean hating Rachel again
    Taylor deliberately made Rachel weak to prop Jean up. Which you hate when its done at the expense of ur fave but not when its in her favor.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    This is so OT but as I've said before re: Maddy, I got my pound of flesh when Morrison deconstructed the Scott/Jean marriage for the facile dance of guilt avoidance it was and made them both relatable again. I'm good with them now and I spent the '90s hating them for that post-Inferno. If they want to bring Maddy back and explore it I'm all for it, but there would need to be a real purpose for her beyond the same old.
    Besides the lol factor of Maddie calling Scott a bad lover, her return under Fraction was atrocious and in Woods run she was irrelevant. But I agree that the woman scorned angle is played out. Would love to see her go after Sinister and have the XMen defend him, few have as many reasons to hate him then her. Maybe throw Callisto, Marrow and Threnody in there. A true Sisterhood.

BANNED

People only care about Maddie to screw over Jean
    Not true, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah but i'm really going beserk if i open up a book and it's littered with Greg Land art. Wolverine berserk. It's a visual medium. Maybe take out the text.
    I'm cool with that. We had fun speculating on all the HOX/POX/DOX preview art with no text.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Taylor deliberately made Rachel weak to prop Jean up. Which you hate when its done at the expense of ur fave but not when its in her favor.
    he didn't. Cassandra is amore powerful TP than rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Not true, but okay.
    Suuuuure, Jan

BANNED

Like this?
    Can you not reply to multiple people on the same page with the exact same image. I don't want have to do the extra scrolling.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Besides the lol factor of Maddie calling Scott a bad lover, her return under Fraction was atrocious and in Woods run she was irrelevant. But I agree that the woman scorned angle is played out. Would love tobsee her go after Sinister and have the XMen defend him, few have as many reasons to hate him then her. Maybe throw Callisto, Marrow and Threnody in there.
    to be fair Taylor made every person not named Jean weak to prop up Jean.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Did you not read Days of Future Present?
    I don't read much of the classic X stories
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I almost choked on food a few times reading this thread. The Jean trolling is hilarious and reinforces why she's my fave. Double points to the Rachel trolling.

She's also a more powerful telepath then Jean Grey which is why she had to use Searebro to catch Cassandra off guard and trick her. And then use Magneto helmets instead of face her head on. Taylor however did make Cassandra Nova dumb. Which is very OOC and probably X-Men Reds worst crime

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    to be fair Taylor made every person not named Jean weak to prop up Jean.
    Too bad he didn't write her an interesting personality while he was propping her up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Can you not reply to multiple people on the same page with the exact same image. I don't want have to do the extra scrolling.
    It isn't on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Jean already got revenge on Emma by mind raping her. Plus what Jean did and is currently doing to Maddie is much worse.
    that wasn't a revenge at all, just a quick come back.

Jean did nothing to Maddie. Scott did and much worse was done by Mr Sinister