Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Damn that’s personal. Hopefully she can at least get a therapist that isn’t a conniving, evil monster. Maybe she can go to Husk if she’s still doing that on Krakoa (i wonder how therapy is handled on Krakoa given that past sins and traumas aren’t really addressed. im thinking it’s needed now more than ever esp for mutants like Bling! or Callisto)
    Good question. Husk is gonna be gallivanting with the revenge squad. Any other therapist/counselor types?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

I don't remember who said it (JDW? Hickman?) but theres supposedly counselling teams on Krakoa mainly to help the resurrected mutants acclimate to their new life.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Of course not, its interesting to put characters out of their comfort zone. But this was done entirely to service Jean's character with not a single thought for Storm.

About what?

Anyone got the scan of her throwing a couch at him? Since we wanna have an honest discussion about domestic abuse.

New Mutants strongly implied Krakoa shits up the coffee they drink so its a give and take situation.
    That's obviously not Jean. That woman's eyes are blue. Somebody call sinister we got another Jean clone.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Wow, Jean is full on engaging in physical abuse. Quite disgusting. Especially as she knows she's more powerful than Scott and he won't try and hurt her back.
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 11-07-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1192575579117248512

BREAKING NEWS: Local "boomer" HATES comic previews.
    Going by the gist of the last 13 pages...I am starting to be in complete agreement with HiX-Man. The thread-derailing inanities is...just...lawd faddah ha' mercy!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

lol that reminds me Wing is probably alive again.

BANNED

I hope Krakoa has a Prozac flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Damn that’s personal. Hopefully she can at least get a therapist that isn’t a conniving, evil monster. Maybe she can go to Husk if she’s still doing that on Krakoa (i wonder how therapy is handled on Krakoa given that past sins and traumas aren’t really addressed. im thinking it’s needed now more than ever esp for mutants like Bling! or Callisto)
    Storm soothes them like a baby until they are ready to walk out of hatchery. Then they go look at the pretty scenery while thinking of Storm's beautiful smile.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Wow, Jean is full on engaging in physicsl abuse. Quite disgusting. Especially as she knows she's more powerful than Scott and he won't try and hurt her back.
    It happened several times in early XFactor and it was disgusting. Keep in mind mentally disabled people are often victim of domestic abuse from their partners who find themselves in situation of power.

So x-men #4, #5 and 6 will be late

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So x-men #4, #5 and 6 will be late
    where did you see that?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Of course not, its interesting to put characters out of their comfort zone. But this was done entirely to service Jean's character with not a single thought for Storm.

About what?

Anyone got the scan of her throwing a couch at him? Since we wanna have an honest discussion about domestic abuse.
    They weren't on a relationship, this isn't domestic abuse. It is worng and Jean was going throught alot at the time

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lol that reminds me Wing is probably alive again.
    Is that good or bad?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    where did you see that?
    "The X-Men series written by Jonathan Hickman and drawn by Leinil Francis Yu had been solicited twice-monthly – might that have been a little on the optimistic side?

X-Men #4, solicited for the 18th December, has slipped from what is starting to look like a massive DC week, two weeks to January 1st 2020.

X-Men #5, solicited for that date is now out on January 15th.

While X-Men #6, solicited for January 15th, is now coming from Marvel on the 5th of February…

So after this month’s X-Men #2 and #3, you’ll have to wait till 2020 for more."

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/11...e-x-men-4-5-6/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They weren't on a relationship, this isn't domestic abuse. It is worng and Jean was going throught alot at the time
    Look at Jean casually destroying buildings. She could have killed someone.