Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They weren't on a relationship, this isn't domestic abuse. It is worng and Jean was going throught alot at the time
    By any measure, what she was doing there was at least assault.

BANNED

Yu can’t even get his shitty art done in time. Sad.

BANNED

They weren't on a relationship, this isn't domestic abuse. It is worng and Jean was going throught alot at the time
    I've heard men who physically abused their wives say the exact same quote as you just wrote.

Mind rapes her enemies, physically abuses her partners, steals other womens children, murders billions. Emma was right when she called Jean a bully.

BANNED

Then she was an abuser and a stalker trying to force a relationship with an ex that had moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    By any measure, what she was doing there was at least assault.
    I said it was wrong, it was assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I've heard men who physically abused their wives say the exact same quote as you just wrote.

Mind rapes her enemies, physically abuses her partners, steals other womens children, murders billions. Emma was right when she called Jean a bully.
    LOL Emma was cray cray, but Emma is a bully, with a capital B. and no she wasn't right

Jean didn't stole any children. i guess every TP mind rapes enemies

"The X-Men series written by Jonathan Hickman and drawn by Leinil Francis Yu had been solicited twice-monthly – might that have been a little on the optimistic side?

X-Men #4, solicited for the 18th December, has slipped from what is starting to look like a massive DC week, two weeks to January 1st 2020.

X-Men #5, solicited for that date is now out on January 15th.

While X-Men #6, solicited for January 15th, is now coming from Marvel on the 5th of February…

So after this month’s X-Men #2 and #3, you’ll have to wait till 2020 for more."

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/11...e-x-men-4-5-6/
    It's mildly annoying when they don't give a reason. Hopefully it does effect the flow of the story. Even though there is no specific reason i don't think anyone including lenil thought he could do two books a month. But it does make you go hmm when supposedly they've been working on this for a year.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Then she was an abuser and a stalker trying to force a relationship with an ex that had moved on.
    She wasn't. She was hurt that Scott sleept with Phoenix and then married Maddie. For her, she lot the man she loved and had a hard time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I wonder if they only reason Scott choose Jean over Maddie is becauss he was scared of her and her temper and was suffering PTSD after the TPS.

BANNED

LOL Emma was cray cray, but Emma is a bully, with a capital B. and no she wasn't right

Jean didn't stole any children. i guess every TP mind rapes enemies
    No, she just murders them, but I guess it doesn’t count if they’re made of broccoli?

BANNED

She wasn't. She was hurt that Scott sleept with Phoenix and then married Maddie. For her, she lot the man she loved and had a hard time.
    So she attacked him physically. Could have snapped his neck throwing him at that helicopter. Indefensible.

Wow. Calling what Jean is doing there "abuse". Wouldn't have survived a week with my Mom!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Wow. Calling what Jean is doing there "abuse". Wouldn't have survived a week with my Mom!
    Your mum threw you against helicopters?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I wonder if they only reason Scott choose Jean over Maddie is becauss he was scared of her and her temper and was suffering PTSD after the TPS.
    We cant exclude the very real possibility she made him stay with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    You had boulders thrown at you and were pushed out of buildings?

BANNED

I told the X-Boards to derail a thread into a Jean debate for absolutely no reason... And they did it, the absolute madmen!

Seriously though. I make a joke at the beginning and some of you take it too far. Another day, another comical derailment.