Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast
    BANNED

Cable needs to compare notes on how it feels to be a clone with Laura so he leaves. (By the way he does consider himself a clone right now or doesn't he? When does his memory of the future get hazy so that he doesn't remember stryfe and everything so that Executioners song can happen?)

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I know it's hard to get any conversation going thanks to the drama related to a certain underappreciated/persecuted telepath, but I'm kinda amused no one's laughing at/lamenting the prospect of the Summers clan partly imploding after their very first outing.

I mean, this whole thing will end up with either Scott being a whiny bitch over Nathan being too much of a psychopath and sending him on timeout or Nathan being a whiny bitch over Scott not being enough of a psychopath and taking a break from all that "You can't just kill everything, I don't care what your mom -either of them - would say" nonsense, right?
    I just want Rachel to make Nate cry. Is that bad?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Nah. It's totally cool.

Personally, I just want Nate to cry about his dad being a jerk and commiserate with Laura over how her dad's sort-of boyfriend is a jerk too.

Nah. It's totally cool.

Personally, I just want Nate to cry about his dad being a jerk and commiserate with Laura over how her dad's sort-of boyfriend is a jerk too.
    Just a little teasing from Rachel that his eyes well up a little and he points his gun at her. Would remind me of my big sister!

LOL@dad's sort-of-boyfriend, Laura situation

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Just a little teasing from Rachel that his eyes well up a little and he points his gun at her. Would remind me of my big sister!
    Rachel: "Dad. Nate's being a punk. Make him stop."
    Nate: "I have a loaded gun pointed. At. Your. Face. How exactly am I being a punk?"
    Rachel: "Nate, I love you, but you're getting all whiny and melodramatic over me hurting your manfeelings or whatever. What is this, a reenactment of every conversation dad's ever had?
    Nate: "......................"
    Nate: "Daaad!!! Rachel's being mean! Make her stop!"
    Scott: "Nate, put the gun down. So Rachel won this round, it's no big deal. Suck it up."
    Nate: "Oh my Gawd, you just don't get my teenage angst! The old guard sucks! I don't fit in anywhere! Everyone is out to get me!"
    Rachel: "......................"
    Scott: "......................"
    Nate: "Stop being such jer... you know what, I'm ditching you losers so I can hang out with what's-her-race and dad's sort-of boyfriend's daughter slash clone or whatever. That'll teach you!"

Rachel: "Dad. Nate's being a punk. Make him stop."
    Nate: "I have a loaded gun pointed. At. Your. Face. How exactly am I being a punk?"
    Rachel: "Nate, I love you, but you're getting all whiny and melodramatic over me hurting your manfeelings or whatever. What is this, a reenactment of every conversation dad's ever had?
    Nate: "......................"
    Nate: "Daaad!!! Rachel's being mean! Make her stop!"
    Scott: "Nate, put the gun down. So Rachel won this round, it's no big deal. Suck it up."
    Nate: "Oh my Gawd, you just don't get my teenage angst! The old guard sucks! I don't fit in anywhere! Everyone is out to get me!"
    Nate: "Stop being such jer... you know what, I'm ditching you losers so I can hang out with what's-her-race and dad's sort-of boyfriend's daughter slash clone or whatever. That'll teach you!"
    I straight up cackled!

BANNED

Not at all, it's part of the dynamics of any siblings with a difference of age of less than 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not at all, it's part of the dynamics of any siblings with a difference of age of less than 10 years.
    Please, I'm 20 years older than my brother and sister, and I'll straight water board those kids. Builds character.

With that in mind, a bully even glances their direction and I'll introduce them to an entirely different DIMENSION of pain and suffering.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Well my sisters used to tell me I was adopted lol. My oldest sis is 11 years older.

BANNED

I want to be hyped for this, as a father I like when the characters grow up and take care for their kids. Scott's kids are time travelers and AU but they are still his kids and I love he finally showing respect and care for them, that's what kids are for, to be there for them.

Marvel should let him be a positive role model for the readers. Someone that gives the example and shows how things are done and not just drama.

So far this is the book that interest me the least. Surprisingly I thought I would be more excited for this book. Something about Hickman’s writing in the first issue and now this preview just has characters feeling a bit robotic. Granted I know it’s ridiculously early so gotta give it time....

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    So far this is the book that interest me the least. Surprisingly I thought I would be more excited for this book. Something about Hickman’s writing in the first issue and now this preview just has characters feeling a bit robotic. Granted I know it’s ridiculously early so gotta give it time....
    Yeah, same. The dialogue is a major interest killer for me. The stiff lifeless art is another major factor. I'll give it a couple more issues to see if I stay invested or not.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm here for dadclops

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Yeah, same. The dialogue is a major interest killer for me. The stiff lifeless art is another major factor. I'll give it a couple more issues to see if I stay invested or not.
    I loved HOX/POX but that was an event tailor made for Hickman’s strengths. He excels with all this epic over the top big event storytelling with complex themes. It’s the little character personal moments that he seems to struggle with at times. I’m just not feeling it at the moment. Shame cause I feel the other DOX books are great. Much like you I will give it a few more issues. A lot easier to drop the title considering there are other “important” X books out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    I want to be hyped for this, as a father I like when the characters grow up and take care for their kids. Scott's kids are time travelers and AU but they are still his kids and I love he finally showing respect and care for them, that's what kids are for, to be there for them.

Marvel should let him be a positive role model for the readers. Someone that gives the example and shows how things are done and not just drama.
    Sounds good to me!