Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Why is there a giant lava lamp between Rachel and the boy? Does krakoa like lava lamps? Is everybody sleeping on waterbeds? Nothing makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I say close. But there's no way that i'm going to justify Maddie hitting Scott for asking a legitimate question, she might have the rigth to be mad about the question, but she definetly shouldn't have hit him (strong enough to knock him on his ass i might add) and how she belite Scott way of life before he left the team. Honestly, although she didn't deserve what happened later, she was far from an ideal spouse.
    Scott should had know that the punch was too strong and Maddie hide something

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Gold scene was blown way out of proportion. It was light shade. Rachel was being snarky and Jean gave it back to her. Im not seeing the contempt and vitriol that people seem to imply here. If Jean didnt care, she'd have hung up the phone on Kitty and told her to get Psylocke to deal with Rachel
    Guggemheim and the artist made it too serious. Anyway we have Jean on Red calling Rachel her daughter and bonding with her.
    Yes, if Jean didn't care, she would never be there to see if Rachel was alright

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    That was only telepathy which Scott himself argued isnt the same thing as sex in Morrisson run.
    The he got mad when Emma did the same with Namor. H ewas lying
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-07-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Why is there a giant lava lamp between Rachel and the boy? Does krakoa like lava lamps? Is everybody sleeping on waterbeds? Nothing makes sense.
    Sounds like my fantasy bachelor pad

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Organic inertial dampeners. Plus they're mostly busy 'making more mutants', so the Earth is moving for them all the time.
    Plot twist: they caused krakoa to move.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

They still haven't answered the question. Do they have bathrooms and where does the waste go? And do they realise they're defecating on a living being?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, it was pitched as a book with Jean leading the team. Just maybe.
    Which works when she's leading morons like Kurt and Remy or psychos like the Kinney sisters. Writers would never have Jean lead a team if Cyclops innit. And I mean the real one not the kid.

lol, it's like Scott is taking Rachel and Cable camping together. Come on kids, there is this wonderful untamed island we can visit and hang out together.

I like Rachel's sarcasm, you were the one to authorize Doug going weren't you Dad?
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    A reminder that this orgy is causing Apocalypse tears of hapiness (probably...)
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    If a thousand or so living things were constantly getting it on on my back, I'd move too.

It's the exact reason my friend moved out of the bad side of Portland. Except instead of mutants, it was bed bugs and fleas and exotic strains of black mold.

BANNED

Krakoa and Arrako are gonna have freaky island sex and everybody’s just gonna have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Which works when she's leading morons like Kurt and Remy or psychos like the Kinney sisters. Writers would never have Jean lead a team if Cyclops innit. And I mean the real one not the kid.
    So characters like Storm should only appear in books if they are the lead because they have the most experience? Writers should only be limited to pitching books they want to write those characters in if they are prepared to make them the leader just because? Seems strange. I like seeing Storm in books where her character comes across i don't care if she is leading the team. I wish she wasn't the leader during the mists.

It's mostly a thankless job anyway. But that is how X-men has been for the last decade. A writer wanted to write Rogue they made her leader and the book was mainly about rogue. Another writer wanted to write Jean and did the same thing. Bendis run was mainly about Scott. Storm is pretty much the only leader who when she leads it's not primarily about her so i'm okay with it.
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-07-2019 at 05:25 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Krakoa and Arrako are gonna have freaky island sex and everybody’s just gonna have to deal with it.
    Hickman: "Yo dawg, we heard you fans like sex, so we put sex in the island and the sex on the island so the island can have sex while the mutants have sex."

Everyone's high on Krakoa's supply. Of course they spend their free time staring at a huge lava lamp. It's the 60s all over again complete with free love.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I wonder if the first horsemen of the Apocalypse will show up. Especially the one with the Destiny type helmet

This also explains the predators Beast finds.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 11-07-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

So, is this one of the cases where the X-men don't want to know how their natural foods and drinks are made?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia