Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Wow. Add sexual assault to the list.
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 11-07-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If a parent doesn't want to mother a child they don't have to. People give up children they give actual birth to so why is it a big deal Jean doesn't want to be mom to an adult daughter she barely knows. If that's bad or evil whoa boy.
    Usually when someone gives a child up for adoption, and the adult child tries to reconnect with them later in life, and the parent says "no **** you I have my life", people look a lot worse on the parent in that scenario. It just makes Jean look like a huge *******.

BANNED

Also Maddie just died and her body wasn't even cold and there's Jean telling Scott who cares, you have me.

Damn, that's cold.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    This will be it for the rest of Hickman's run. Get used to it.
    I think we need to listen to Superman.

"This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    She kept coming at him. No court of law would deem it self defense after she first pushed him away from her and then kept attacking him. This shows she's intent on hurting him.

Since you feel so strongly abt grabbing Im sure you wont have an excuse for her forcing herself on him. This is textbook assault, he clearly didnt want to face her, much less kiss her. "Your wife is dead, your son lost his mother but I'm here SCOTT!" smh does she have any shame?
    I dont feel strongly about him grabbing her but it was an important aspect of that scene which led to the fight that you ignored as you labeled her a domestic abuser. It completely changes the context of the circumstances which led to everything when its considered

Where is the textbook assault? I dont see him push her away or her force anything on him. This is all contextual and Scott consented. Had he turned her down and she proceeded to force him, that would be a different story, but thats not what happened her

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Usually when someone gives a child up for adoption, and the adult child tries to reconnect with them later in life, and the parent says "no **** you I have my life", people look a lot worse on the parent in that scenario. It just makes Jean look like a huge *******.
    Jean never gave birth to her though. Besides she only rejected Rachel upon their first meeting which had Rachel as a hound and possessing the Phoenix Force, which Jean had negative feelings about having recently gained Dark Phoenix's memories and how that stole her life and massacaraded as a corrupt version of her

She also never had a son, but treats Nate and Nathan like her kids. Yet Rachel gets the shaft every single time. The person who is dead wrong in this scenario is the person who supposedly has world class Empathy as a superpower, but chooses to hurt the extremely traumatized person who shares who bloodline and DNA.
    Only one time. Jean only rejected once. She will never have the same relationship with Rachel as she does with Nathan, but she does acknowledge and accept her
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-07-2019 at 07:45 PM.

I didn’t read the dialogues soo I don’t know if they sound off or not. Buuuuuuut I like the art, why y’all complaining smh. I’m looking forward to read this issue. I love family trips!

Going through this preview I have a couple of questions, I’d appreciate anyone’s help xx

1. Where’s Nate Grey though?
    3. How old r Rachel and Young Cable?
    3. What book should I read to find out how Young Cable came about and Old Cable died.
    Last edited by BitParallel; 11-07-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Also Maddie just died and her body wasn't even cold and there's Jean telling Scott who cares, you have me.

Damn, that's cold.
    #LeaveJeanAlone
    #It'sTotallyDifferentDon'tYouGetIt

That's on them. Do they feed the child or pay the bills? To me that makes them look judgemental. But people do love getting in other people business. I find it more cruel to have a baby you don't want and take resentments out on them rather than put your big panties on and embrace your decision.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Is there some sort of agreement between users using Emma as their avatar to troll? Like it's fine if you want to have some fun but y'all are just annoying now.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I didn’t read the dialogues soo I don’t know if they sound off or not. Buuuuuuut I like the art, why y’all complaining smh. I’m looking forward to read this issue. I love family trips!

Going through this preview I have a couple of questions, I’d appreciate anyone’s help xx

1. Where’s Nate Grey though?
    3. How old r Rachel and Young Cable?
    3. What book should I read to find out how Young Cable came about and Old Cable died.
    1. Nate is in Age of X-man
    2. Age is relative but I would say Rachel is early 20s, like 22-24 and Cable is 17
    3. Extermination

BANNED

She also never had a son, but treats Nate and Nathan like her kids. Yet Rachel gets the shaft every single time. The person who is dead wrong in this scenario is the person who supposedly has world class Empathy as a superpower, but chooses to hurt the extremely traumatized person who shares who bloodline and DNA.
    That person needs to be genuinely coaxed back to (this) reality, not patronized. Jean isn't any more her mother than Wolverine is. You simply aren't thinking this situation out to the nth degree, which is fine, but ultimately Rachel ought to see reason. Not every Jean Grey in the multiverse is her mom. She just happens to live in a world where you can meet people from other dimensions.

Let's say some dude came from another reality and is convinced Rachel is his wife and wants that kind of recognition from her. Does she owe him anything? It's the same thing with Rachel and Jean. There IS a difference between Rachel's mom and someone who just looks the same way Rachel's mom did.

As for Cable, Jean actually raised him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    That person needs to be genuinely coaxed back to (this) reality, not patronized. Jean isn't any more her mother than Wolverine is. You simply aren't thinking this situation out to the nth degree, which is fine, but ultimately Rachel ought to see reason. Not every Jean Grey in the multiverse is her mom. She just happens to live in a world where you can meet people from other dimensions.

Let's say some dude came from another reality and is convinced Rachel is his wife and wants that kind of recognition from her. Does she owe him anything? It's the same thing with Rachel and Jean. There IS a difference between Rachel's mom and someone who just looks the same way Rachel's mom did.

As for Cable, Jean actually raised him.
    Wow, you just made a very valid point

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Is there some sort of agreement between users using Emma as their avatar to troll? Like it's fine if you want to have some fun but y'all are just annoying now.
    This statement as phrased is annoying but if your asking we were suppose to change them each week with a different avatar but a lot of people still on Emma. Like most initiatives it fell at the waist side.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont feel strongly about him grabbing her but it was an important aspect of that scene which led to the fight that you ignored as you labeled her a domestic abuser. It completely changes the context of the circumstances which led to everything when its considered

Where is the textbook assault? I dont see him push her away or her force anything on him. This is all contextual and Scott consented. Had he turned her down and she proceeded to force him, that would be a different story, but thats not what happened her
    It is still dolestic abuse. She has enough strength to trash him theough a table she has enough strength to just remove his hand. And as many people have pointed out to you and you keep ignoring, she continued assaulting him.

Scott was standing next to her and then consciously turned his back on her and refused to engage until she encased him in a tk bubble and spinned him around. You can see his jaw is clenched and he can't open his mouth. She forced himself on him there is many clues in the scene but you're willingly ignoring them.

That's on them. Do they feed the child or pay the bills? To me that makes them look judgemental. But people do love getting in other people business. I find it more cruel to have a baby you don't want and take resentments out on them rather than put your big panties on and embrace your decision.
    If the issue was that she dont want to be a parent it would be one thing but she's more then happy to play the role of mother for Cable. And X23. Its specifically Rachel she has a problem with. Wonder why...

Okay. That doesn't really relate to the situation. But Jean treating Rachel like a stranger while fully embracing Nate and Nathan makes her look awful, there no two ways about it. And people claiming Rachel is "psycho" for wanting a relationship like her brothers have just comes off as bullying.