Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    So, is this one of the cases where the X-men don't want to know how their natural foods and drinks are made?
    There’s about to be a surplus of dish cleaning goo.

So, is this one of the cases where the X-men don't want to know how their natural foods and drinks are made?
    To retain respect for sausages and laws, one must not watch them in the making.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Which works when she's leading morons like Kurt and Remy or psychos like the Kinney sisters.
    Oooooooh! Tell us how you really feel!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I want to see a one shot where Krakoa and the Acantis have a discussion over which parasites are worse

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I wonder if the first horsemen of the Apocalypse will show up. Especially the one with the Destiny type helmet

This also explains the predators Beast finds.
    I sure hope Apocalypse's First Horsemen are still alive and fighting.

I'm not sure about the predators. I think that's supposed to show that the mutants are putting far too much faith in Krakoa without fully understanding what they're gotten themselves into, without fully understanding Krakoa. I can't wait for Krakoa to ditch mutants for its mate, leaving mutants with no home base.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    There’s about to be a surplus of dish cleaning goo.
    Does the cleaning goo have its own brand name? I'm wondering what dangerous side effects it may hold...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I sure hope Apocalypse's First Horsemen are still alive and fighting.

I'm not sure about the predators. I think that's supposed to show that the mutants are putting far too much faith in Krakoa without fully understanding what they're gotten themselves into, without fully understanding Krakoa. I can't wait for Krakoa to ditch mutants for its mate, leaving mutants with no home base.
    Krakoa is naturally a predator. Yeah x-men have very little idea of what Krakoa really is and they just send Cypher to the galaxy far away

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Krakoa and Arrako are gonna have freaky island sex and everybody’s just gonna have to deal with it.
    Even better.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Does the cleaning goo have its own brand name? I'm wondering what dangerous side effects it may hold...
    That creature that squirts the goo looks like the that slug creature Kade Kilgore shot at the Extinction team

That creature that squirts the goo looks like the that slug creature Kade Kilgore shot at the Extinction team
    Didn't we agree never again to speak about those... children?

I also just remembered that Baby Krakoa could create diamonds. So krakoa could strong arm the worlds economy' by threatening to flood the market with diamonds, gold, metals etc

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    To retain respect for sausages and laws, one must not watch them in the making.
    I know what you mean, but curiosity is a dangerous thing. Someone must know. For the sake of scientific research, of course.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I also just remembered that Baby Krakoa could create diamonds. So krakoa could strong arm the worlds economy' by threatening to flood the market with diamonds, gold, metals etc
    Insert everyone's favorite true story about how DeBeers murdered hundreds of African workers...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So characters like Storm should only appear in books if they are the lead because they have the most experience? Writers should only be limited to pitching books they want to write those characters in if they are prepared to make them the leader just because? Seems strange. I like seeing Storm in books where her character comes across i don't care if she is leading the team. I wish she wasn't the leader during the mists.

It's mostly a thankless job anyway. But that is how X-men has been for the last decade. A writer wanted to write Rogue they made her leader and the book was mainly about rogue. Another writer wanted to write Jean and did the same thing. Bendis run was mainly about Scott. Storm is pretty much the only leader who when she leads it's not primarily about her so i'm okay with it.
    Of course not, its interesting to put characters out of their comfort zone. But this was done entirely to service Jean's character with not a single thought for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oooooooh! Tell us how you really feel!
    About what?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lmao that's ridiculous.

Anyone got the scan of her throwing a couch at him? Since we wanna have an honest discussion about domestic abuse.

They still haven't answered the question. Do they have bathrooms and where does the waste go? And do they realise they're defecating on a living being?
    New Mutants strongly implied Krakoa shits up the coffee they drink so its a give and take situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I fucking hope so. Carol deserved it WAY before this and I'm glad Jeanne-Marie clocked the ****head.
    Damn that’s personal. Hopefully she can at least get a therapist that isn’t a conniving, evil monster. Maybe she can go to Husk if she’s still doing that on Krakoa (i wonder how therapy is handled on Krakoa given that past sins and traumas aren’t really addressed. im thinking it’s needed now more than ever esp for mutants like Bling! or Callisto)