Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I asked PrezValentine about it, they didn't get back to me. I assumed we were changing over today, but wasn't sure.
    My bad. The Jean/Emma, along with the AllLifeMatters/NotAllHumans/VictimsShouldn'tPushBack and KrakoaIstheGreatestThingEver/TotallyNotaLazyWakanda threads have become such a mind-numbing chore to sift through I couldn't even bother to care about a proper update on the original joke.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they both were defending themselves which is the point. That fight did not need to happen but there was outside manipulation involved which led to the events which had them acting in a way they typically wouldnt have
    Scans are right there before your eyes and you keep telling of events that are not on the page. Im not interesting in posting the entire comic to prove you wrong, you're arguing in bad faith. Lets leave it at that.

Now Im obsessed with the juxtaposition of Jean/Shaw smashing Scott/Emma through a table. </3

But then understand that choosing to do so for Nate and Nathan but not Rachel makes her look like a huge hypocrite. In can be her choice, and people can rightly call her out on it.
    No it doesnt. Jean made peace with Rachel in Excalibur 72, they interacted at her wedding and Rachel was lost to the time stream almost immediately for years. When she came back, she refused to see Jean and only rejoined the X-men after Jean had died. They only just started interacting again since Jean returned and are currently living together. This narrative that Jean has been this horrible person to her that has rejected her for decades is just not true. She raised Cable and Nate was around in the 90s. Rachel simply wasnt around for a good chunk of that development and that not on Jean

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    can't? so are we ignoring all the canon on x-men comics

She embraced everyone.
    Ask Marc Guggenheim about that. His canon is every bit as recent as Taylor's, so apparently the idea of Jean caring about Rachel is in dispute among the editorial as well.

Ask Marc Guggenheim about that. His canon is every bit as recent as Taylor's, so apparently the idea of Jean caring about Rachel is in dispute among the editorial as well.
    She was checking on Rachel, so she cares about Rachel.

I don't see editorial being conflicted as Jean showed that she loved Rachel twice.

BANNED

Jean: that's ridiculous. I love all my children equally. Nathan, Nathaniel and... *looks at smudged writing on hand* Rat-tail.

So Jean really is the greatest X-Woman of all time.

Let 'em talk baby, let 'em talk.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They weren't on a relationship, this isn't domestic abuse. It is worng and Jean was going throught alot at the time
    At least in X-factor she was aggressive and assertive with her powers and would never be accused of being "miss perfect". I loved the X-factor era Scott and Jean even though there was a lot of messy drama at times.

As for the X-men 2 preview, it looks interesting. I hope Rachel gets some good moments. The dialogue is kind of odd, but it's very Hickman.

This thread is too funny.

And I thought I hated Jean. Lmao

Listen, Jean is a walking contradiction, one time she’s loving, most of the time she’s assaulting people but the whole Madelyne situation isn’t her fault. It’s no ones fault but Sinister’s. He manipulated the whole situation and now after all that heartache Krakoa accepted him and embraced him.

Avengers should come and end this fuckery, X-Men are gone so far in the direction of evil. They are working with Sinister and Mastermind (who y’all claim to have raped Jean)

BUUUUUT fr when was Jean raped my mastermind? Also; I thought Scott and Jean had their moment before the Phoenix-Jean ordeal but they couldn’t show in comics.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

How the fuck did this become about Jean again? It's not even just Spirit anymore, everyone else purposely starts baiting him and then responds to every post he makes and literally hijacking the entire damn thread. Like the 10th time this has happened

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    How the fuck did this become about Jean again? It's not even just Spirit anymore, everyone else purposely starts baiting him and then responds to every post he makes and literally hijacking the entire damn thread. Like the 10th time this has happened
    Preach. They'll likely ignore your comment and figure you'll get used to it. Selfish.

Hope you're enjoying the books.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I sure hope Apocalypse's First Horsemen are still alive and fighting.

I'm not sure about the predators. I think that's supposed to show that the mutants are putting far too much faith in Krakoa without fully understanding what they're gotten themselves into, without fully understanding Krakoa. I can't wait for Krakoa to ditch mutants for its mate, leaving mutants with no home base.
    isnt there a part of krakoa thats like a cancer or something where it doesnt know what happens there? maybe this is where the predator is from?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Preach. They'll likely ignore your comment and figure you'll get used to it. Selfish.

Hope you're enjoying the books.
    I wont fall on that bait anymore. I didnt started this probleem

All Jean and Storm stans should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    All Jean and Storm stans should be banned.