Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    LOL she was a clone, folks.
    "Clones don't have families. Excelsior!!" - Stan Lee, 1966

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Jean only raised him because Marvel threw Maddie under the bus to make up for Scott's horrible actions and make Jean look good again...
    Jean didnt stop looking good

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    LOL she was a clone, folks.
    Technically so is Jean. And Scott. And everyone else brought back by the Resurrection Protocols.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean didnt stop looking good
    Other than when she annihilated the D'Bari, which editorial was still trying to justify/rectify/adjust/retcon.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

It just dawned on me those preview pages would be waaayyy better if Jean and Logan randomly showed up and started crying about Scott being a bad boyfriend/father/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    It just dawned on me those preview pages would be waaayyy better if Jean and Logan randomly showed up and started crying about Scott being a bad boyfriend/father/whatever.
    Good Try but we Know it's you Maddie....Funs over
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Nope. Like 99% of the X-Men, those two are more interesting they further they get away from him. I say leave it to Cable and Prestige.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Nope. Like 99% of the X-Men, those two are more interesting they further they get away from him.
    Of course they are. Athletic squares are the worst. That's, like, Victim Complex 101.

Nope. Like 99% of the X-Men, those two are more interesting they further they get away from him. I say leave it to Cable and Prestige.
    I wanna see some sibling rivalry, like Rachel pulling Nate's ear.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

More like Cyclops is better with Logan and without Jean.
    It's a damn shame those 13 or so years with that are gone, but cherished nonetheless. Hopefully, Cebulski, White and Hickman will realize that in due time.

I admit I was disappointed that both Alex and Jean weren't in the preview page. I was hoping that this mission would be a complete Summers family (throw in Vulcan as well). There is a good reason Jean is likely not there (see X-force).

Scott has his own thing on this book and Jean has hers on X-Force. Why are y'all still bitching about how either one of them ~hAs To StAy AwAy FrOm ThE oThEr~.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Scott has his own thing on this book and Jean has hers on X-Force. Why are y'all still bitching about how either one of them ~hAs To StAy AwAy FrOm ThE oThEr~.
    Not enough, they still live on the same house

Logan is pretty good on his own

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Other than when she annihilated the D'Bari, which editorial was still trying to justify/rectify/adjust/retcon.
    yeah but that seemed primarily on one editor, not the fans or the writers. I wasnt around back then but from what I read, the fans werent really against Jean and its not like the writing treated her like some monster. She was still very much beloved

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The joined rooms are a fun gag and all, but a bad sign for future stories. Not to mention her relationship with Wolverine seems to be way more meaningful than anything she has going with Scott and he already has Emma. We already had 15 years of them apart, but should be on the path to 30. At least so far there's little to complain about, if we go by this and following issues, so it's all about hammering the point home.