Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Alls i see in these Pages is Jean being uncomfortable with being called mom.
    She is getting used to it and liking it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

look how much jean hates rachel

This is a big joke.

Maddie is a clone with tth eonly purpose to breed a son with Cyclops

But If I say that Jean should get revenger on Emma, I'm the bad guy
    Jean already got revenge on Emma by mind raping her. Plus what Jean did and is currently doing to Maddie is much worse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    First Jean stole her husband, her voice, and now her child.

We really need a Maddie gets her revenge story.

Never forget.

Tbh the XMen narrative will forever feel incomplete until they get around to doing a Madelyne redemption story. Not only Scott and Jean but even the XMen treatment of her is so nasty. I liked her 90s statu quo where she was hanging around in satellite books, having adventures with Cable and Nate Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1192575579117248512

BREAKING NEWS: Local "boomer" HATES comic previews.
    He loses me big time on that. I want to see what i'm buying. Even movies have trailers. I don't get this notion. He must have that kind of coin where it don't matter if he feels like he might be wasting it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    i believe that x-men gold panel is less so canon, and more so guggenheim's retaliatory reaction to a tweet i sent him when i asked him to please consolidate his mesmero-possesses-rachel story in men gold to cassandra nova-possesses-rachel story in men red, and reveal that mesmero was cassandra the whole time to make a more cohesive story. a month after that this horrific panel was printed. guggs be vindictive yo. i blame myself for antagonizing him.
    Last edited by Tunasammiches; 11-07-2019 at 04:22 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She is getting used to it and liking it.

So what happened?

Never forget.

Tbh the XMen narrative will forever feel incomplete until they get around to doing a Madelyne redemption story. Not only Scott and Jean but even the XMen treatment of her is so nasty. I liked her 90s statu quo where she was hanging around in satellite books, having adventures with Cable and Nate Grey.
    I'd like to see Madelyne welcomed on Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    i believe that x-men gold panel is less so canon, and more so guggenheim's retaliatory reaction to a tweet i sent him when i asked him to please consolidate his mesmero-possesses-rachel story in men gold to cassandra nova-possesses-rachel story in men red, and reveal that mesmero was cassandra the whole time to make a more cohesive story. a month after that this horrific panel was printed. guggs be vindictive yo. i blame myself to antagonizing him.
    I doubt this is what happened (and I wouldn't blame yourself), but at the same time I can totally see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    i believe that x-men gold panel is less so canon, and more so guggenheim's retaliatory reaction to a tweet i sent him when i asked him to please consolidate his mesmero-possesses-rachel story in men gold to cassandra nova-possesses-rachel story in men red, and reveal that mesmero was cassandra the whole time to make a more cohesive story. a month after that this horrific panel was printed. guggs be vindictive yo. i blame myself to antagonizing him.
    LOL you just send a suggestion, you shouldn't because writers can't take suggestions from readers on the risk of being acussed of stealing ideas.

I don't think guggemheim wanted to write Jean anyway

Jean hating Rachel again

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    He loses me big time on that. I want to see what i'm buying. Even movies have trailers. I don't get this notion. He must have that kind of coin where it don't matter if he feels like he might be wasting it.
    I guess he's not into all the speculation of just a few pages. We have witnessed people going berserk over previews.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

This is so OT but as I've said before re: Maddy, I got my pound of flesh when Morrison deconstructed the Scott/Jean marriage for the facile dance of guilt avoidance it was and made them both relatable again. I'm good with them now and I spent the '90s hating them for that post-Inferno. If they want to bring Maddy back and explore it I'm all for it, but there would need to be a real purpose for her beyond the same old.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

"Mom huh" That facial expression of Jean is killing me. I truly never knew she had this much disdain for Rachel
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I guess he's not into all the speculation of just a few pages. We have witnessed people going berserk over previews.
    Berserk over a preview? I have no idea what you mean. (Begins crying in corner)
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Never forget.

People only care about Maddie to screw over Jean, when all the fault is on Scott. Jean wasn't married to Maddie and she would move on with ther life if Scott didn't stuck by her side.

Now no one even want to screw Emma over what she did twice to Jean. Double standarts

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    "Mom huh" That facial expression of Jean is killing me. I truly never knew she had this much disdain for Rachel
    I mean, look at Rachel's hair. I too would hate my child if they turned up looking like that.