Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    laura's "safe is lame" motivation is kind of flat to me.
    Yeah. this is one of the times the characterization felt lame. Looks like some Adam X extreme caricature
    Zethrimon unblock me

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah. this is one of the times the characterization felt lame. Looks like some Adam X extreme caricature
    How is Laura feeling uneasy of mutants’ safety in any way comparable to Adam X??? Laura wasn’t even the focus of the issue.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    How is Laura feeling uneasy of mutants’ safety in any way comparable to Adam X??? Laura wasn’t even the focus of the issue.
    i think they meant it felt like the "i need constant action to feel satisfied" trope that we've seen applied to characters before.

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    i think they meant it felt like the "i need constant action to feel satisfied" trope that we've seen applied to characters before.
    Yeah, the trope of people addicted to adrenaline.

I think like someone said, wording culd had helped this feel better and wholesome
    Zethrimon unblock me

X-23 isn’t addicted to adrenaline or constant action, but she’s always been dedicated to a mission. To actually arrive at a point where safety and tranquility is accomplished is rough on her. That’s why she and Cable are on the team.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

always dedicated to a mission....yeah! that's good way to put it. In other words, like a soldier, or a maybe a predator.

Sounds to me like some people couldnt read the story as is because they wanted to write it themselves....

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I have some doubts about that, but Laura should be questioning the ressurrection mode.