Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Kwannon still only has empathy and telepathy which was (1) how she was able to share the vision of Rahne's death with Wolverine in Rosen-Men and (2) why she still needs a real katana cuz her psi-dagger only does mental damage.

Betsy is the one with TP and TK.
    Kwannon is using telekinesis to levitate in the Fallen Angels preview on the first page of the thread. Plus she is shown on the cover with both a psychic knife and a psychic katana.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I play that team, with Wade as the token Y chromosome.

Wait, that doesn’t make any sense.
    Haha that taco scene is hilarious every time. I'm trying to unlock Magneto to join the squad.

Err sorry don't want to derail! I'm very interested in learning where Laura has been and if/how she leaves Gabby behind for this mission and how Gabby feels about it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I recall an old "X-Men" issue where a bikini-clad Betsy comes on real strong to Cyke, then it was later revealed that she was merely spurred on by Kwannon's psyche who both felt attraction to Scott and was an old hand at seductive overtures. It would explain why she'll have no complaints with the ninja bathing suit, and revels in doing the boobs+butt pose. Sexy kunoichi archetype, from Mai Shiranui to the Taimanin Asagi Igawa.

Woof! To both of them!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

I think this happened later? The page I recall was when they were at the mansion pool and Betsy had a two-piece on.

And that was definitely Kwannon's feelings bleeding into her/Betsy's face below.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

that was such a bizarre storyline. I cant even imagine how OG Betsy fans felt about that direction they took her in. Thank god the internet didnt exist the way it does now as she'd likely get the same amount of vitriol that Emma got

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha that taco scene is hilarious every time. I'm trying to unlock Magneto to join the squad.

Err sorry don't want to derail! I'm very interested in learning where Laura has been and if/how she leaves Gabby behind for this mission and how Gabby feels about it.
    Same. Laura has been conspicuously absent from Krakoa so far.

BANNED

Betsy blaming her homewrecking ways on Kwannon is another reason she should feel ashamed to face her. I forgive her tho because it gave us this iconic moment.

Jean never stepped out of line again lol
    Now I miss jarrod </3

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

If he wasn't being teased for Giant Size Jean and Emma I would assume that was the Shadow King talking to her.

Is she supposed to be smiling, because it looks more like a grimace.

I think this happened later? The page I recall was when they were at the mansion pool and Betsy had a two-piece on.

And that was definitely Kwannon's feelings bleeding into her/Betsy's face below.
    Perhaps this one. There seem to be a few with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that was such a bizarre storyline. I cant even imagine how OG Betsy fans felt about that direction they took her in. Thank god the internet didnt exist the way it does now as she'd likely get the same amount of vitriol that Emma got
    Truth. Though I did find it interesting the idea that Kwannon's psyche was somewhat bleeding into hers, as Londo mentioned.

BANNED

Truth. Though I did find it interesting the idea that Kwannon's psyche was somewhat bleeding into hers, as Londo mentioned.
    See, this is why I hope the two are someday able to heal enough to actually come together and...just kind of talk about that? If it was the case, that is? 'Cos you're right, that's totally fascinating! Like...the two of them just sit down, look at each other and just point blank ask "Ok, so what the hell was all of that?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    If he wasn't being teased for Giant Size Jean and Emma I would assume that was the Shadow King talking to her.

That art was atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Betsy blaming her homewrecking ways on Kwannon is another reason she should feel ashamed to face her. I forgive her tho because it gave us this iconic moment.

Now I miss jarrod </3
    I always chuckle while reading the Jean/Emma wars - Betsy would lay them both out. LOL *runs*

I'm totally gonna use that "fingers through my hair" line the next time someone asks me if I'm having an affair with their man.

Stop looking at me.
    Last edited by JB; 11-08-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Astonishing Member

Little more then bleeds in to, hill reviled she was aware of everything that betsy did with and to her body. So that's going to be a fun conversation
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 11-08-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Indeed. If the internet existed then, the arguments would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Now I miss jarrod </3
    EVERY TIME her pink blade came out back in the day, either Psylocke or the text boxes never failed to promote her weapon to the reader as THE FOCUSED TOTALITY OF HER PSYCHIC POWERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Maybe to highlight the fact that Betsy's thoughts have been tinged with Kwannon? Or was that how female Asian faces were drawn in Marvel?

I always chuckle while reading the Jean/Emma wars - Betsy would lay them both out. LOL *runs*

I'm totally gonna use that "fingers through my hair" line the next time someone asks me if I'm having an affair with their man.

Stop looking at me.
    Since I'm a super manga/anime fanboy outside of comics, I'll agree. Ninja/kunoichi, they're like, special, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    See, this is why I hope the two are someday able to heal enough to actually come together and...just kind of talk about that? If it was the case, that is? 'Cos you're right, that's totally fascinating! Like...the two of them just sit down, look at each other and just point blank ask "Ok, so what the hell was all of that?"
    If it leads into a one-night stand between the two, you'll hear no complaints from me.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 11-08-2019 at 02:43 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

EVERY TIME her pink blade came out back in the day, either Psylocke or the text boxes never failed to promote her weapon to the reader as THE FOCUSED TOTALITY OF HER PSYCHIC POWERS.
    Is it bad that I want that back??